Manchester City v Aston Villa - Carabao Cup Final Sunday 1st March KO 4.30pm Preview and Match Day Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Aston Villa - Carabao Cup Final Sunday 1st March KO 4.30pm Preview and Match Day Thread

Well our balloon was well and truly punctured by that giveaway :shake:

I still have no idea WTF John Stones was doing. Absolutely bizarre and Villa capitalised.

Tyler and Neville in Dreamland.

When Rodri scored Neville could be heard saying "Ohhhh..." as in "bugger, City have scored again"

Call me Mr Negative, but Kun looks about two yards slower than a year ago, and Sterling's body language seems suspect (not to mention his finishing). I think that there are legs in the Real story.

On a brighter note, what about Phil?

Call me Mr Negative, but Kun looks about two yards slower than a year ago, and Sterling's body language seems suspect (not to mention his finishing). I think that there are legs in the Real story.

On a brighter note, what about Phil?
you are right H and his sharpness has suffered but he can still do a job

The more I watch the Villa goal, the more bizarre Stones' fall looks - as if he just suffered an inner-ear problem.

you are right H and his sharpness has suffered but he can still do a job
I agree, but I'm not sure that will be the case next season.

Merlin, on the other hand, seems to have found a new lease of life. He could probably do a job for another couple of years.

I agree, but I'm not sure that will be the case next season.

Merlin, on the other hand, seems to have found a new lease of life. He could probably do a job for another couple of years.

I meant as a squad, Jesus has to now show he can pop them in as well but we do need another front man

The more I watch the Villa goal, the more bizarre Stones' fall looks - as if he just suffered an inner-ear problem.

It was bizarre. It's as if his knees just have way. He was hugely unlucky after that though as the ball struck his knee right into the path of El Ghazi

Last edited:
Mason is, and always has been, a prat.

I felt sorry for Villa after the 'corner' for the second goal, but since then I think it's funny that Mason fucked it up to give us a goal.

There's a first time for everything!