Manchester City v Arsenal - Saturday 28th August 2021 - 12:30 BST -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Manchester City v Arsenal - Saturday 28th August 2021 - 12:30 BST -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
They Seek Him Here They Seek Him There
The window gets ever so closer to ending for the Summer and to say the least it has been a boring Saga of Harry Kane, but once we had got Jack Grealish for mega money it is good news that we won't be shelling out another huge amount for Harry, who has again declared his love for the London Club.
For us it is carry on as usual and we have a second home game on the trot and Arsenal are this Saturday's visitors to the Etihad again in front of a packed house, aside which Pep Guardiola says he has respect for, The Club itself, not so much who have been instrumental in some unsavory skulduggery against City.
Arsenal have not had a great start to the season so beware Mikel Arteta will have his squad primed for this one.

Saturday's live pre-match show is available to watch across all City,s digital platforms. ( mancity.com ) The show will begin one hour before kick-off (11:30am UK). The programme then returns for a half-time debrief and will also round-up all the action after the final whistle. There will be a former player as guest on the show, who will be revealed later.

Pep Guardiola
In Pep's press conference he clarified he position at City "What I said is after my period at City, I will take a break. It can be in one month, two years, five years. Right now, I don't have reasons to leave."

City Team News
Out - Phil Foden,Kevin De Bruyne
Doubtful - John Stones
are the main doubts but everyone else has returned to training

I shall Hazard a Guess
Ederson
Walker Laporte Dias Cancelo
Rodri, Gundogan,
Mahrez Grealish Jesus Sterling

Match Officials
Referee: Martin Atkinson.
Assistants: Lee Betts, Richard West.
Fourth official: Andy Madley.
VAR: Darren England.
Assistant VAR: Peter Kirkup.

Is it on the Box? - BT Sport (subscription UK), but those fans with City+ can get commentary and a full match viewing Sunday.

Next:- Leicester City v Manchester City Premier League
11th September 2021 KO 15:00

Last edited:
It maybe just you and BE on this thread then JK.
We who are absent without leave would appreciate your input so that we have something to read when we get back!
Don't care that much to do a split screen, I wait for HT and FT

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Grealish, Torres, Jesus.

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Ake, Sterling, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Doyle, Palmer.
NO CHANGE FROM PEP

Oh no VAR having a look.........................................................yes, no, yes, no, GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL stands

7'
GOAL! City 1-0 Arsenal
YESSSSSS!
Gundogan gives City the lead with a far post header.
The German started a brilliant move inside his own half, with Jesus combining well with Bernardo down the right.
The Brazilian whipped a lovely cross in which evaded Chambers and left Gundogan with the simple task of nodding home.