Manchester City v Arsenal- Premier League Post Match thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Arsenal- Premier League Post Match thread

Some of the dinosaur hacks who were always questioning “what is the point of a goalkeeper who is good with the ball at his feet”? or “what is all this weird ‘inverted fullback nonsense’ “? should pay attention to this type of explanation. It illustrates exactly why the ability of a keeper to have a high pass completion rate or fullbacks who are good with the ball at their feet and able to control the ball and/or turn in tight spaces are important to Pep’s plans…..

Some of the dinosaur hacks who were always questioning “what is the point of a goalkeeper who is good with the ball at his feet”? or “what is all this weird ‘inverted fullback nonsense’ “? should pay attention to this type of explanation. It illustrates exactly why the ability of a keeper to have a high pass completion rate or fullbacks who are good with the ball at their feet and able to control the ball and/or turn in tight spaces are important to Pep’s plans…..

It is Pep's ability to think outside the box instead of the opposition knowing exactly how you are going to play and plan accordingly, but against Pep you never know. Even without a striker we are still deadly because who do the defence mark and then if we had bought Kane, they would have known exactly, without him we are more dangerous because they all have that ability to put it in the back of the net.

I still think Kane would have got in the way of Red Kev, and no doubt we may try for him again in the next window, just hope we do well enough without his service

I still think Kane would have got in the way of Red Kev, and no doubt we may try for him again in the next window, just hope we do well enough without his service

Yes and we would have liked a younger Harry Kane and not over used him, I hope we can get another Sergio, but they are rare and come at a premium, but if Liam Delap realises his potential, wow!