Manchester City v Arsenal- KO:-5.30.pm Saturday 17th October 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 6 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Arsenal- KO:-5.30.pm Saturday 17th October 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Job done :clap:

Nicely managed. Dias looked composed at the back, Ake did well and does not look out of his depth at all. Great for Sergio to get 60+ minutes under his belt..
Bernardo Silva was my MotM - a buzzing, energetic performance, he was the oil in the wheels.

Ans all without Laporte, KDB & Gabby Jesus.

Job done :clap:

Nicely managed. Dias looked composed at the back, Ake did well and does not look out of his depth at all. Great for Sergio to get 60+ minutes under his belt..
Bernardo Silva was my MotM - a buzzing, energetic performance, he was the oil in the wheels.

Ans all without Laporte, KDB & Gabby Jesus.
I feel more secure with Nathan right now, rather than Laporte. He's in form.

It was an open match which I think we all appreciate, City were by far the better team in the first half and may rue the fact that we have not signed another striker, but at the moment they are hard to get. Sergio Aguero had a good game for someone who has been away for months and came through 60 minutes with no problem, The defence has still to learn each others game and that will come in time.

I am not sure if Foden has found his right position yet and Sterling playing that central role needed a partner, but it was hard fought and with some odd decisions by the referee you cannot complain about a clean sheet.