Manchester City v Arsenal- KO:-5.30.pm Saturday 17th October 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Manchester City v Arsenal- KO:-5.30.pm Saturday 17th October 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
We host the Gunners at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday 17 October, with kick-off at 17:30 (UK). In the UK, the game will be televised on Sky Sports.The pre-match build-up begins on mancity.com at 16:30 (UK) when our live matchday show, We’re Not Really Here, kicks-off.
City Team News
Sergio Aguero (knee) is back in training but is not expected to be fit enough for this game, whilst Oleksandr Zinchenko also remains side lined.

It remains to be seen whether Raheem Sterling (hamstring) and Gabriel Jesus (muscular) have recovered during the international break, whilst the same can be said for Ilkay Gundogan, who needed to regain his fitness after testing positive for COVID-19.

City will welcome back Joao Cancelo from the foot problem that kept him out of our opening games, with the full-back having played for Portugal last week.

Beat the Pep
Ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Mendy
Gundogan Rodri
Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Torres,

Subs:- Steffen, Walker, Ake, Fernandinho, Jesus, Aguero, Mahrez

Match Officials
Referee
: Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Sian Massey-Ellis, Constantine Hatzidakis
Fourth official: Anthony Taylor
VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday

Next
Wed 21 Oct
Champions League
Manchester City
manchester_city_fc_badge.png

20:00
BST
FC Porto
porto-png.png

Last edited:
This will be my last pundit predo since it’s only Lawrenson since Charlie Nicholson got binned and my language is likely to get worse than it already is.
Lawrenson’s prediction: 2:5 Arse
😡

This will be my last pundit predo since it’s only Lawrenson since Charlie Nicholson got binned and my language is likely to get worse than it already is.
Lawrenson’s prediction: 2:5 Arse
😡
Its a typo, if you scroll down to where he makes his comments, he actually predicts 1-1

Thank you for pulling the MDT previews together Buzz 👏🏻

Still seeking my mojo....... normally find the way international breaks (well any of them really) infuriating and frustrating.....but this season I have not been pining for our matches at all 😕 Probably an unrecognised symptom of Covid19. Loss of Football Mojo.

I don’t know whether I should be very happy that Sergio is back or devastated that Kevin is out.
For this particular game, who is more important?

With a bit of luck we'll beat them without Kev and it will show the rest we can do it without him, maybe then they'll stop relying on him to come up with the magic.

Trying to put a positive spin on it.

With a bit of luck we'll beat them without Kev and it will show the rest we can do it without him, maybe then they'll stop relying on him to come up with the magic.

Trying to put a positive spin on it.

it is early days yet but I don’t think he has been as potent yet as in the past perhaps as we adjust to life without DS21. We do need to learn to come up with alternate solutions other than “Leave it to Kevin”.

A tad worried about this fixture. Depleted with injuries to key players. Given our lack of 'legs' in the middle I'm hoping that Partey doesn't make his debut tomorrow.