Manchester City-Fulham FA Cup Post Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester City-Fulham FA Cup Post Match Thread

Agree, much ado...

Yes, just adds fuel to the fire*. Buzz nailed it - a lot of consecutive home games stretching wallets/purses/Monzo cards.....

*My point about the validity of Parker's comments referred to his rationale for the lower attendance, not his critical response to Pep. The media will not focus on the reasons, only the perceived 'conflict'.

Yes, just adds fuel to the fire*. Buzz nailed it - a lot of consecutive home games stretching wallets/purses/Monzo cards.....

*My point about the validity of Parker's comments referred to his rationale for the lower attendance, not his critical response to Pep. The media will not focus on the reasons, only the perceived 'conflict'.

That's why Parker wouldve been best advised to have just left it alone, despite the validity of what he's said.

We're our own worst enemy at times.

I can understand why he was p*ssed off by Pep's comments - I wasn't particularly happy at the way he spoke about the subject, it wasn't especially helpful & he could have couched it differently. But as Parker himself references in his initial answer "we get enough stick...." ......and then goes on to hand the media another one to beat us with.