City 8 Everton 10
Cards
City 2 Y (Dias, Sterling) Everton 2 Y
On Target
City 11 Everton 3
Woodwork
City 1 Everton 0
Off Target
City 10 Everton 5 (PL site has 21 City shots, Everton 8 - City OS City 6 shots Everton 2 off target)

Attendance 10,000

Compiled from Premier League and City Official Site match day threads

Links

https://www.premierleague.com/match/59272

https://matchday.mancity.com/fixtures/first-team/2020/manchester-city-v-everton

18:00

Liverpool and Chelsea join champions Manchester City and Manchester United in the Champions League.

Leicester miss out. They are in the Europa League, alongside West Ham.

Tottenham will be in the Europa Conference League. Arsenal and Everton miss out full stop.

18:06

FT: Man City 5-0 Everton

Over at the Etihad, they are building the stage for the trophy presentation. Manchester City are about to get their hands on it.

Sergio Aguero will be leaving as a champion of England again.

18:10

FT: Man City 5-0 Everton

City fans are getting ready. The stage is up now. The banners and sponsors are being added as finishing touches.

The players are still in the changing rooms but they'll be out soon.

MuEN
Player Ratings

City XI: Ederson 8, Walker 7, Stones 8, Dias 6, Zinchenko 6, Fernandinho 8, De Bruyne 9, Sterling 7, Mahrez** 8, Foden* 9, Jesus*** 8

Subs: Rodri*7, Aguero** 10 Torres*** not marked

Tuchel miserable, it seems to me on his Sky interview being shown now.

18:14
'We arrive in Porto full of confidence'
Aston Villa 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel: "It was our responsibility to lose today, we had enough chances. The performance was by far good enough to win the game. We did not score, conceded two cheap goals and it was a defeat in the end. We are lucky to escape today.

"We did not hit the target, the last touch was not precise enough. It was a very strong last half an hour and we had two big chances to score. We fought, tried everything but forgot to score."

On Cesar Azpilicueta red card: "I saw it and I don't see the difference from the first half from an Aston villa player."

On the Villa penalty: "Very, very soft. I saw no movement from the legs from Jorginho.

"A loss never feels good but tomorrow I will take a lot of satisfaction. We reached the objective and congratulations to everyone. We are still a young team, players fighting for their first trophies and now we arrive in Porto with full confidence."

“On Cesar Azpilicueta red card: "I saw it and I don't see the difference from the first half from an Aston villa player."​

On the Villa penalty: "Very, very soft. I saw no movement from the legs from Jorginho.”​

Proving he is just as blinkered as his compatriot at Liverpool FailedTM

18:24
The stage is set...
Man City 5-0 Everton

Chris Bevan
BBC Sport at Etihad Stadium

We've got a stage at Etihad Stadium for the trophy-lift, we're just waiting on the players to lift it...
City.jpg

Goals scored 83. PL rank 1st
Different scorers 16 PL rank 1st
Clean sheets 19 games PL rank 1st
Best unbeaten run 19 games. PL rank 1st
Best winning run. 15 games. PL rank 1st
Scored 4+ goals. 8 games. PL rank 1st