Manchester City 7-0 Rotherham United FA Cup 3 - Reaction | Vital Football

Manchester City 7-0 Rotherham United FA Cup 3 - Reaction

It doesn't matter how it goes in......

Might not have been the screaming volley or tap in after a mazy run but it counts just the same. Must be wonderful for the lad to score on his home ground for the club he supports.:clap:

Sure I saw a comment on Twitter his natural position is centre half, but he took on the defensive midfield role.
Option for rotation for Fernie alongside Gundo?
Understand the Pep philosophy, but sometimes bringing on a second DM later on could help us to win more games, Sandler could be the one?

Pleased for Jesus getting on the scoresheet yesterday. I am convinced he would have scored in the first few minutes when his header from De Bruyne’s clipped cross went over .......had he not been fouled. The defender makes zero effort to get the ball but deliberately makes a ‘back’ and gets under Gabriel. He plays the man and not the ball = penalty IMO.

Just checking through the headlines and no “magnificent seven”. Obviously that only applies to Spuds. We beat a championship side. Tranmere are fourth division.

Just checking through the headlines and no “magnificent seven”. Obviously that only applies to Spuds. We beat a championship side. Tranmere are fourth division.

The giant killing results for Oldham and Newport deservedly getting the headlines I am sure - Spurs has the benefit of a clear run at the back pages.

I am just pleased that we took the game seriously, delivered a resounding outcome and shipped no injuries.

Walker seemed brighter, Foden was not out of place, but I remain unconvinced that Mahrez has seen the light. Not a shred of doubt in my mind that had he received the pass where Gundogan was in the build up to his goal, then he would not have chosen to play the return as Ilkay did, but he would have taken in the shot.

The giant killing results for Oldham and Newport deservedly getting the headlines I am sure - Spurs has the benefit of a clear run at the back pages.

I am just pleased that we took the game seriously, delivered a resounding outcome and shipped no injuries.

Walker seemed brighter, Foden was not out of place, but I remain unconvinced that Mahrez has seen the light. Not a shred of doubt in my mind that had he received the pass where Gundogan was in the build up to his goal, then he would not have chosen to play the return as Ilkay did, but he would have taken in the shot.

Quite rightly that we took the game seriously, as Pep Guardiola says this is the second most wanted trophy in England and the fact that City reduced the prices for the Kids proved to be the right thing as 52,000 plus turned out to watch a strong City side entertain the crowd.

Quite rightly too that the headlines should go to the giant Killers Newport and Oldham, we have been on the wrong end of a banana skin ourselves not too long ago and whilst I have not looked at the Fulham and Leicester line ups it would be unfair of me to say they disrespected the opposition.