Manchester City 6 - 0 Chelsea - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester City 6 - 0 Chelsea - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

What a drubbing and full congratulations to Kun, what a player. I have no idea why he does not get the accolades, but I don't care cause he plays for us.

You’ve answered your own question, JK. I’ve been banging on about it for years.
It’s because he plays for us - Little Citeh.
Had he played for any of the old Sky four, he would have every accolade and award going.

Sorry to bring bad news to all of you who love to wallow in negativity but the Times are asking whether this was the finest performance ever by a PL side. I realise it doesn't go with the 'narrative' that y'all love so much but maybe try getting your collective head out of the sky blue sand and take a look at what some people think and say about our great side/club.

Oh happy days for our supporters.
Some of the younger ones will never know the loyalty that was needed over the years by us oldies.

Although don't forget that we were only invented in 2008. before that I supported Chelsea and either Real or Barca depending on who was in the ascendency at the time . . .

Because I'm a winner and winning is what matters.

I've only just noticed this... 6-0 against Chelsea

That's an astounding score against them,was it something that you thought might happen or was it as bigger surprise to you as it was to me?

If it been against a club like Burnley or someone I wouldn't have been that suprised,but to score six against Chelsea :clap:

If it been against a club like Burnley or someone I wouldn't have been that suprised,but to score six against Chelsea :clap:
Chelsea really did try and have a go, you only have to look at the stats which makes it look like an even contest, but we were simply superb, accurate and clinical.

It was unreal how clinical we were, save for Aguero's bizarre open goal miss, everything we hit apart from that went in.

I thought we did remarkably well to keep a clean sheet, easy to lose focus when you're cruising like that.

Really impressed with Zinchenko, to come in from the cold like that and put in that performance was incredible, he's made of stern stuff.

It was unreal how clinical we were, save for Aguero's bizarre open goal miss, everything we hit apart from that went in.

I thought we did remarkably well to keep a clean sheet, easy to lose focus when you're cruising like that.

Really impressed with Zinchenko, to come in from the cold like that and put in that performance was incredible, he's made of stern stuff.
Yes, he really caught my eye, BD. He deserves his start, he’s a diamond and under Pep will get even better.

And the other side of the coin is just how quiet we kept them.......just how invisible was Hazard? One of the PL’s best players, an amazing talent......was nullified completely.

I may just have to make the time to watch the whole game again to appreciate it better

Yes, he really caught my eye, BD. He deserves his start, he’s a diamond and under Pep will get even better.

I think when we're playing sides that go toe to toe with us he's good but can get exposed with them long balls against teams that go long. Was really pleased with his assist for the last goal, like a proper attacking full back getting to the line and putting it across, his technique is incredible.

And the other side of the coin is just how quiet we kept them.......just how invisible was Hazard? One of the PL’s best players, an amazing talent......was nullified completely.

I may just have to make the time to watch the whole game again to appreciate it better

The only thing I recall from Hazard is that run and shot early on that Walker got a good block on.

I've only just noticed this... 6-0 against Chelsea

That's an astounding score against them,was it something that you thought might happen or was it as bigger surprise to you as it was to me?
To be honest out of the three games this week, this was going to be the hardest and they remain a top side and I do not expect them to roll over in the League Cup