Manchester City 1 - 0 West Ham United - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester City 1 - 0 West Ham United - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

Just seen the penalty for the first time. I don’t think it is that soft at all. Bernardo jinking his way through into the area and there is contact from Anderson. It’s a clumsy challenge but he catches Bernardo’s thigh and then possibly his ankle. You could absolutely bet that had it been Salah there wouldn’t be any debate.

Either way we’ve had enough garbage decisions (including Ogbonna’s use of his arm last night - I remember one given against Lescott that was very similar) that I will take it.

Yes I don't think so either, Anderson came sideways at him and he was sandwiched and there was a trip on Bernardo, a penalty all day long and the irony of the Dippers fans complaining had that been Salah the media would have had a field day. No they would not, everyone would have said it was nailed on including these deluded Dippers.

I love the way Sergio appeals every time he hits the ball and it hits an arm he appeals