Manchester City 1 - 0 Leicester - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 4 | Vital Football

Manchester City 1 - 0 Leicester - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

I shall state here and now, we were time wasting towards the end, Did you not love Sergio Aguero who stopped to pull he socks down after the Ref told him he was adding time.

My memory isn't what it used to be :unsure:

I appreciate that we can all see things thru 'tinted glasses' but their views seem to be possibly the most twisted if any team in the PL.

You just know that had that tackle been made by VVD they would have claimed it was "the finest defensive tackle ever made" and that Madison had dived. Likewise when Chilwell clattered into Sterling in the second half, had that been Salah they would have been apoplectic if a penalty wasn't awarded (but we all know that one would have been had it been Salah who, for some bizarre reason, is immune from claims that he goes down easily).

I shall state here and now, we were time wasting towards the end, Did you not love Sergio Aguero who stopped to pull he socks down after the Ref told him he was adding time.

You are right, we were......but although Sergio's chutzpah is worthy of a wry smile I was not convinced that at the time that it was wise. I feel that the longer the delay like that, the easier it is for players to switch off and lose concentration.....

I am still scarred by Deulofeu scoring with his first touch when he came on against us in March. That substitution tools ages and everyone went to sleep.

You are right, we were......but although Sergio's chutzpah is worthy of a wry smile I was not convinced that at the time that it was wise. I feel that the longer the delay like that, the easier it is for players to switch off and lose concentration.....

I am still scarred by Deulofeu scoring with his first touch when he came on against us in March. That substitution tools ages and everyone went to sleep.

By that time Leicester were running on empty and we should have put that to bed but for a wrong pass, I am surprised that The dippers have not accused Ian Nacho of missing deliberately

My memory isn't what it used to be :unsure:

I appreciate that we can all see things thru 'tinted glasses' but their views seem to be possibly the most twisted if any team in the PL.

You just know that had that tackle been made by VVD they would have claimed it was "the finest defensive tackle ever made" and that Madison had dived. Likewise when Chilwell clattered into Sterling in the second half, had that been Salah they would have been apoplectic if a penalty wasn't awarded (but we all know that one would have been had it been Salah who, for some bizarre reason, is immune from claims that he goes down easily).

so right in your comments, I have seen somewhere a collation of Salah's dives and he is brilliant at going down and getting the result, I just hope VAR can sort out between the so called soft penalty or simply contact in the area soft or not is a penalty

I was definitely happy in the MDT. In my mind, he was giving Dean the respect he deserved. In other words, none.

so right in your comments, I have seen somewhere a collation of Salah's dives and he is brilliant at going down and getting the result, I just hope VAR can sort out between the so called soft penalty or simply contact in the area soft or not is a penalty

The Salah Dive Collection......

Yep. They will see each one of those as stonewall penalties but had that been Raheem Sterling they would declare him a cheat and a diver.

59474755_331915234179846_6832132424822947840_n.jpg