Manchester City 1 - 0 Leicester - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 3 | Vital Football

Manchester City 1 - 0 Leicester - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

Kelly Cates is Dalglish's daughter, so not surprising.

I did not know this. Interesting......and casts her reaction in an entirely understandable light.

I remain puzzled at the decision to post that video from the 5Live studio though as it only serves to confirm suspicions. We spoiled the narrative.

They are the comments of very disappointed Liverpool fans so I can understand :shake:
them a bit.
Once they compare their teams simulations and fouls they will realise how silly they are.
We all comment on other teams ‘moments’ to be fair.
Still, a magic day for us all and Vinnie is our hero again.

I consider myself a tart, it's just another word for a female.
Do you have issues with women? Only you seem to have an issue with me?

Hell no, I have issues with loads of people, men women...rag fans! I am very much like marmite, you either get me or you don't. Skoorbs' 'paranoia' (some of which I am sure is for the camera eh Skoorb!) would totally get on my wick, if I let it, which I don't :wave:

Oh and I think you need to check the Oxford Dictionary definition of tart :yes:

They are the comments of very disappointed Liverpool fans so I can understand :shake:
them a bit.
Once they compare their teams simulations and fouls they will realise how silly they are.
We all comment on other teams ‘moments’ to be fair.
Still, a magic day for us all and Vinnie is our hero again.

Yeah, VK4 is awesome!

Hell no, I have issues with loads of people, men women...rag fans! I am very much like marmite, you either get me or you don't. Skoorbs' 'paranoia' (some of which I am sure is for the camera eh Skoorb!) would totally get on my wick, if I let it, which I don't :wave:

Oh and I think you need to check the Oxford Dictionary definition of tart :yes:
I get you, KCT, and that's why you have an issue with me (and probably with women in general). Nice try though.