Mancave Project | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mancave Project

And just for background for those who don't know Deano, he's the sort that will moan for 10 weeks at the thoughts of even having to think about putting a shelf up.

If you'd offered him a raw plug before this, he'd have thought it was an exotic food. If you had said you need a drill hammer, he'd have thought you were asking for a fight and if you had told him he needed Phillips screwdriver, he'd say why can't he have his own. :lol:

Now he's built himself that.

:grinning:

It looks quality what you’ve done there Deano, very impressed/jealous.

Just wondering about the royal blue walls though o_O

And just for background for those who don't know Deano, he's the sort that will moan for 10 weeks at the thoughts of even having to think about putting a shelf up.

If you'd offered him a raw plug before this, he'd have thought it was an exotic food. If you had said you need a drill hammer, he'd have thought you were asking for a fight and if you had told him he needed Phillips screwdriver, he'd say why can't he have his own. :lol:

Now he's built himself that.

:grinning:

All he needs now is some mates :hehe:

I'm not sure how it's going to work to be honest. I've got to send more pictures before next Tuesday (so got a few days to finish off bits I've been putting off now it's in use) then I dunno if they just judge it internally or put it out for a vote.