Mancave Project | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mancave Project

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
And just for background for those who don't know Deano, he's the sort that will moan for 10 weeks at the thoughts of even having to think about putting a shelf up.

If you'd offered him a raw plug before this, he'd have thought it was an exotic food. If you had said you need a drill hammer, he'd have thought you were asking for a fight and if you had told him he needed Phillips screwdriver, he'd say why can't he have his own. :lol:

Now he's built himself that.

:grinning:

And just for background for those who don't know Deano, he's the sort that will moan for 10 weeks at the thoughts of even having to think about putting a shelf up.

If you'd offered him a raw plug before this, he'd have thought it was an exotic food. If you had said you need a drill hammer, he'd have thought you were asking for a fight and if you had told him he needed Phillips screwdriver, he'd say why can't he have his own. :lol:

Now he's built himself that.

:grinning:
All he needs now is some mates :hehe:

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
I'm not sure how it's going to work to be honest. I've got to send more pictures before next Tuesday (so got a few days to finish off bits I've been putting off now it's in use) then I dunno if they just judge it internally or put it out for a vote.