Managerial merry go round | Page 25 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

Their 1st team shirts are sponsored by TikTok next season. Reckon they will be firm favourites to finally get back in the EFL.

FGR threw more money at it then most - Parkin the beast was on a wage that matched his waistline - took them a long time.

Wrexham have already gone very Americanised. You only need to look at their stupid PR videos to make you cringe.

I'm sure their new owners mean well and it's just their way of doing it and normal over there but it doesn't half make it stick out like a sore thumb over here.

Wrexham have already gone very Americanised. You only need to look at their stupid PR videos to make you cringe.

I'm sure their new owners mean well and it's just their way of doing it and normal over there but it doesn't half make it stick out like a sore thumb over here.

They probably sought advice from the Radfords.

Their fans have been very critical of style of play, quite negative I believe.
Few think they'll go for Michael
Chris Coleman, ex player and Welsh football legend, also get the prat of sky sports 👍

Their fans have been very critical of style of play, quite negative I believe.
Few think they'll go for Michael
Chris Coleman, ex player and Welsh football legend, also get the prat of sky sports 👍
Guardian saying:
"The club has a longstanding interest in the Lincoln City manager Michael Appleton, who is recovering after successful testicular cancer surgery, and the Queens Park Rangers assistant John Eustace is also thought to have been shortlisted before Cooper’s appointment in June 2019. "

Guardian saying:
"The club has a longstanding interest in the Lincoln City manager Michael Appleton, who is recovering after successful testicular cancer surgery, and the Queens Park Rangers assistant John Eustace is also thought to have been shortlisted before Cooper’s appointment in June 2019. "

The only word of interest in that is 'successful' everything else is just white noise.

Guardian saying:

The line before that quite important as well......

'It is unclear who will take interim charge and financial restraints suggest it is unlikely they will move for a manager for whom they must pay compensation.'

I am trying to work out if you forgot to use olive or is it a genuine suggestion.

It's genuine, I think they are smart enough to know the right thing to do is to employ people to run the club who know football and who can formulate a plan in the short, medium and long term. Reynolds has a history of smart investments and is known for effectively using his fame to publicise those investments to good effect, I'm sure he'll be doing exactly what Clive does for us which is concentrate on bringing in investment.

He's no Hollywood mug that's for sure...

https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/28/h...htVQCOarc-0HqTIEP6tkUj4Mqcyr6Zp_5PdnYunlkGsPW

I think they are smart enough to know the right thing to do is to employ people to run the club who know football and who can formulate a plan in the short, medium and long term. Reynolds has a history of smart investments and is known for effectively using his fame to publicise those investments to good effect.

Sounds similar to what Elton John did at Watford all those years ago.