Managerial merry go round | Page 20 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

hulloutpost

Vital Football Hero
Why would anyone believe what a Sky employee says? They don't tell the truth often enough for either the odds setters to believe the reporters or the reporters to believe the odds setters.
Conflict of interest for Sky (Sports) News and Sky Bet surely? What, with the ability and opportunity to influence the market with their propaganda outlets.
 
Conflict of interest for Sky (Sports) News and Sky Bet surely? What, with the ability and opportunity to influence the market with their propaganda outlets.
Sky sold 80% of it in late 2014 with the deal being finalised in 2015 and then sold the remaining 20% in early 2018.

There is a licensing deal in place to use Sky's branding though.
 

Skip155

Vital Champions League
I would have preferred 'for the long term' or something similar - start of the season doesn't seem all that reassuring!!
That’s a bit unrealistic. MAs said he wants to see this project through and he seems to have turned down the best job outside the PL (according to some on here). I think maybe that should be reassuring enough.
 

Pompeyimp2

Vital Youth Team
That’s a bit unrealistic. MAs said he wants to see this project through and he seems to have turned down the best job outside the PL (according to some on here). I think maybe that should be reassuring enough.
Yep - 'see this project through' would have been better than 'the start of the season'!