Man who sexually assaults children is "trans-age" | Vital Football

Man who sexually assaults children is "trans-age"

Stephen Jay Hawkings

Vital Football Legend
Uhhhh, yeah. But no.

"A Chicago man accused of sexually abusing three young girls allegedly told police he committed the crimes because he is a boy in a man’s body."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...ly-assaulting-children-claims-he-is-trans-age

This rubbish has gone too far in my opinion. In the US and mostly fantasy land Canada, we can be told that there are 63 genders, and people can identify as a wolf or even household furniture, and demand you accept them as such and they have rights etc. It's political correctness stretched to breaking point.

There are 2 genders, case closed. I have nothing against transgender people, and as far as I'm concerned people can do what they hell they want as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else. But the level at which this ridiculous ideology is growing is frightening. It's a complete disregard for facts and reality and to question it makes you "homophobic/transphobic/hateful" etc.

It may not be as prevalent in this part of the world just yet, but I can see it slowly creeping in.

Edit: forgot to put the link in

Last edited:
It's a bizarre world isnt it? This is simply awful, surely he'll not get away with this?

Report I googled he'd already given a video confession and this is a twat lawyer screwing with things with mitigation and failing badly as it's nothing to do with trans. It's like somebody claiming diminished responsibility having preplanned the crime.

This all started the second they banned the Bash Street Kids.

Its been an ever increasing vortex of nonsense and pandering to whackjobs ever since.

Welcome back, Rosetta.
At least Desperate Dan is still striding the streets of Dundee like a colossus.
P7031356.JPG