Man Utd | Page 5 | Vital Football

Man Utd

He added absolutely nothing, just took away from out team. No doubt he will start the next game.

I can't wait for him to go back to Chelsea. Such a massive downgrade from Skipp.
100%

He went into defensive midfielder role which is Smith's fault but the guy adds zero.

When melou went off we lost any quality in passing. He looked to have picked up a knock.

We shouldn't have lost it.

Placheta and Gilmour as our subs really fucked the system

I think that is what hurts most, we really shouldn't have lost that and prior to the subs I thought we looked most likely to score but Smith just had to get Gilmour on, he has this fetish about him. I could see that Dowell needed to come off as he had played well but was looking leggy but Gilmour coming on....

I think that is what hurts most, we really shouldn't have lost that and prior to the subs I thought we looked most likely to score but Smith just had to get Gilmour on, he has this fetish about him. I could see that Dowell needed to come off as he had played well but was looking leggy but Gilmour coming on....
It's a strange thing he has for Gilmour. Like you say anyone but him for Dowell.

Smith also loves Placheta. I see why he thought he'd be a good player to come on with his pace but the guy looks so low on confidence.

Placheta was not good enough for Championship so should have be shipped out last summer. Instead he gets onto pitch as a sub too often.

Placheta was not good enough for Championship so should have be shipped out last summer. Instead he gets onto pitch as a sub too often.
Lots of players need to be shipped out in summer but I doubt they will.

I've been very impressed with melou who I don't rate and have slated this season. Dowell too also looks decent in last two games

a point was deserved and would have been a positive as grotford lost at home again.
Agreed. Must go and beat Newcastle but I think it will not happen. A point would been such a morale boost.

They did well to push United but so many individual mistakes. I still don't know how Smith likes to play.

Gilmour should be nowhere near squad....I know that

Gibson so poor on those two goals. The guy has been to blame for a few goals. Felt like he upped his game for the Burnley game as he was up against former employers

Next season he has to go or be 4th choice. Omobamidele, Hanley (if he stays), new players