Man Utd | Vital Football

Man Utd

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
I this game is now being taken over as an owner out campaign starting with our game on Saturday, Man U fans being asking to stay on concourse until the 17th minute in protest at the Glazers, if they do that they may well miss a few Utd goals!
Williams cant play, it will probably be same line up I guess, still not over on lees melou and dowell or mclean in starting 11, think we may be in for a backlash hiding

These are the type of games clubs serious about escaping need to win.
Remember Sunderland used to win the difficult games to survive season after season. Not that I want to swap with them now.

They arent the Utd of old but still have too much for us to get a win surely. They was lucky against us in the reverse game when airons stupidly fouled square head, but the Everton loss means they have to win against to try to get on track for 4th place for next season, way too much riding on it for them over us with a much weaker squad and owners harbouring much lesser ambitions in a division below!

Against my better judgement, I would start with same line up to keep momentum. It is ironic that the last time this line up started together before last Sunday was the last game that DF was in charge and they won then as well. I am a firm believer in not dropping players who had a good game and I thought that all of our players put in a shift. Quality will show through this Saturday though.

Placheta and Gilmour are fit to play.

Sargent has his protective boot off but not ready to play in this one

Omobamidele not going to return this season and could miss pre season at this rate.

Idah had an op on his knee and is starting rehab.

Williams out

Ds said Hanley us really underrated and even he underrated him before he became manager

They told him it couldn’t be done and he said he knew it.

But he Tackled that job that couldn’t be done ….

…. and he couldn’t do it.