Man Utd. | Vital Football

Man Utd.

Reported today that they have lost £28 million so far since the lockdown. I am sure the EFL could organise a bail out for them.
At the risk of sounding like another board member, I think its even worse than "so far". I believe those losses are from the cessation of the PL up to 1st of April (if I heard it correctly), a total of 18 days so almost £1.3m per day 😳

The problem is that this loss could effect the repayment of their debt at the moment it is about £450m. This is a result of the takeover by the Glazer's, where they borrowed the money, about(£750m) to buy the club from American banks or hedge funds, once the deal was done they transferred the debt from one of their American companies to Man Utd. Interest is roughly £60m a year, UEFA and the FA didn't say a word about this massive debt being created. United will be carrying this debt for the foreseeable future, it may not strictly break financial fair play regulations, but it stinks. Are the glazers fit and proper persons to run an FA affiliated club?