Man. Utd. Board. | Vital Football

Man. Utd. Board.

I'd give it to the ref of tonight's game.

That's probably the worst decision I have ever seen in a top level football match.

That is was on a VAR review shows what a total farce that "system" is
You could be right. Clear and obvious error, probably not. Penalty, probably!

That's probably the worst decision I have ever seen in a top level football match.

The BT ref said it was a penalty by the current rules. So it is a penalty. The ref has applied the rules as they stand. That doesn't mean the rules are right though.

We’ve had four or five penalty shouts at SB in the last few home games better than that one. I thought the rules weren’t changing until next season!

Has this anything to do with Lincoln City? Don't the premier League clubs hog all the limelight anyway. Surely this forum should give us some respite from them!

The BT ref said it was a penalty by the current rules. So it is a penalty. The ref has applied the rules as they stand. That doesn't mean the rules are right though.

The amusing thing is that nobody appealed for it. This amongst players who appeal for everything. He gave a corner. Someone in a studio then wants him to look at it.

He then looks at it in super slo-mo. It hit him on the elbow when he was looking away and bringing his arm into his body. But we don't see it again in real time. I'd love to know from that distance what the reaction time was meant to be.

I'll say it again, appalling decision. Especially to reverse the perfectly reasonable one made at the time.

It has its upsides. PSG fail again. Mourinho's ego will take another battering. Top level further is further discredited.

Let's say that had been given against the Imps. The referee marking thread would look like binary notation.

The amusing thing is that nobody appealed for it. This amongst players who appeal for everything. He gave a corner. Someone in a studio then wants him to look at it.

He then looks at it in super slo-mo. It hit him on the elbow when he was looking away and bringing his arm into his body. But we don't see it again in real time. I'd love to know from that distance what the reaction time was meant to be.

I'll say it again, appalling decision. Especially to reverse the perfectly reasonable one made at the time.

It has its upsides. PSG fail again. Mourinho's ego will take another battering. Top level further is further discredited.

Let's say that had been given against the Imps. The referee marking thread would look like binary notation.

Dalot instantly is calling the ref (as the ref signals a corner) and touching his arm repeatedly appealing for handball, he walks towards the ref doing so and I would bet the VAR people might have seen that and decided to ask the ref to wait while they viewed it.

I'm not questioning that it shouldn't be a penalty. Just that the ref didn't make the wrong decisions going by the current rules as stated by Peter Walton. We have to blame the rules for that not the ref.

And yes it is annoying that refs at our level have not given us penalties seeing as if that is the rule the ones against us were much more blatant and obvious.