Man U v Newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Man U v Newcastle

Game over 4-1
From what I saw , which was not that much due to the amount of buffering that was going on, they are flattered by the score line.

That said, not sure they got out of second gear.

Aye, Manure were flattered by that score and with a striker playing we could have got something.

Most of our lot didnt deserve that scoreline but Woodman's so called reputation is taking a bit of a hit as im just not impressed with anything he's done so far. Having said that, the first goal took a late deflection and he couldn't adjust and Ronaldo's 2nd was probably placed where Woodman least expected it although an experienced keeper would have guarded against that.

Worst start to the season in over 80 years, second bottom. Apparently var went against us again but 35% possession. Things are looking up. I'll watch MOTD tonight, surely we'll be first on tonight.

The goalkeeping was poor, especially the first goal, not much of a deflection seen. The 2nd through his legs. Fernandes given acres of room for the third. Defenders all over the place. May be flattered by the scoreline but does not look like it will be anything but a long hard season unless there is the invisible takeover. Bruce and Shearer see positives, how many times have we heard that, but I do not.

We did create chances on the counter attack and 2 of their goals were goalkeeping errors. Shit happens I guess. I fucking hate Man Ur especially their glory hunting supporters. Loads of them where I live wankers. I have a feeling this is the season when we disappear into the championship having said all this.

The goalkeeping was poor, especially the first goal, not much of a deflection seen. The 2nd through his legs. Fernandes given acres of room for the third. Defenders all over the place. May be flattered by the scoreline but does not look like it will be anything but a long hard season unless there is the invisible takeover. Bruce and Shearer see positives, how many times have we heard that, but I do not.

CR7's goals ultimately GK howlers but defending was shite. Nobody within 5 yards of Fernando's, closest goes and closes the fucker down man, Captain Jamal should've been screaming at them. Why on earth do you play a CM as a CB and leave 2 recognised CB's on the bench ? Fucking ludicrous!