Man U v Newcastle | Vital Football

Man U v Newcastle

I fully expect SDU to be butt fucked into the middle of next week. I would've said 2-0 Man Yoo but the thought of CR7 coming up against Jamal "liability" Lascelles fills me with zero confidence.

Sky will put pressure on Man U to postpone CR7 playing until the following Sunday when the main event is WHU v Man U at 2pm live. Man U have more than enough firepower to wipe us out without Ronaldo. His hat trick in the last 10 minutes against us at OT when we were thrashed 6-0 wasn't live and they wouldn't want to miss that again on the homecoming of the sacred one.

What is Bruce going to say this time?
What he should say is ......

'We were not expecting anything from the game but I'm surprised any of our fans were'

The more relevant question should be, what will Ashley say this time.
My guess would be .....

My wealth has grown by £769m in one year, I've spent fack all on the club this season, we were slaughtered by a team whose net spend over the last five years is £-457.60m compared to my 98.97m but the fans are still distracted by my manager :shake::grinning:

Well today's the day chaps, Brucie gets to go back to his real love in Man Utd after a well deserved break to Portugal 🙄.

Now the worst squad in the PL gets to take on the best player in the world (or 2nd best, depending on your POV).

4-0 Man Utd

This game is perfect for Saint-Maximin, for many reasons and I just have a sneaking suspicion that he'll be getting mentioned in the game afterthoughts.

Can't remember the last game where we weren't even thought of or really mentioned at all, so for the players it's a free game where there's no pressure. If anything there should be a fire burning in every one of them to upstage on a day that doesn't come around very often.

This game is perfect for Saint-Maximin, for many reasons and I just have a sneaking suspicion that he'll be getting mentioned in the game afterthoughts.

Can't remember the last game where we weren't even thought of or really mentioned at all, so for the players it's a free game where there's no pressure. If anything there should be a fire burning in every one of them to upstage on a day that doesn't come around very often.
As much as I love St Max I fear he is going to showboat and give the ball away where he shouldn't.

Hope he proves me wrong.

We will get a good spanking today .... anything under 3 goal difference will be a a bonus for are negative goal difference later in the season . The club is owned by a big K unt . The manager is a clueless dinosaur and our star player will start the game , realise we are in for a hiding and after a couple of dribbles and attempted runs will limp off , cos he doest fancy being associated with the shit today .

Watching Palace v Spurs. New Manager, new Centre Forward Edouard, who we were interested in and Edouard scores with Palace totally dominating and full of energy

Yes we know Ashley is the big problem and the instigator in everything else but Broocey supposedly picks the team, so why the fuck aren't Schar and Fernandez our centre back pairing?

Why put Matt Ritchie up against Ronaldo?

and why put, a returning from injury, Isaac Hayden in a back 3 when I again point to Schar and Fernandez?

As usual I'm a blight, managed to get sat down in front of a telly and they score.

An extremely soft goal to boot :mad:

Can't get a stream today
I'm watching on NBC, the lad uses a paid IPTV subscription though.

The goal was down to our keeper mac, he basically fumbled a soft shot and guess who was there to mop up.
Mind you, our captain was in the vicinity:grinning: