Man loses 37 pounds by eating exclusively at McDonald's for 90 days | Vital Football

Man loses 37 pounds by eating exclusively at McDonald's for 90 days

HeathfieldRoad1874

Miserable Sod
If this doesn't get Steff back, nothing will.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/man-loses-37-pounds-by-eating-exclusively-at-mcdonalds-1496972541/@jesusdiaz?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29&utm_content=Netvibes

So this isn't something where you say 'well he went to McDonalds and he only had the salads. No, I had the Big Macs, the quarter pounders with cheese. I had sundaes, I had ice cream cones.

Unless you're just trying to wind Steff up lol the report I read said he stuck to nutritional guidance within the meals.

mike_field - 8/1/2014 18:50

Unless you're just trying to wind Steff up lol the report I read said he stuck to nutritional guidance within the meals.

I'd never try and wind Steff up. He's a gentleman.

As you say, the story actually details how a balance of diet and exercise is important, not necessarily just what you eat in isolation. Something I think Fear may have said, before.

mike_field - 9/1/2014 01:50

Yeah, that's right Mike. I heard it on the radio this morning.

:14: