Man City. N/G | Vital Football

Man City. N/G

Did have a chuckle over this, does that make me a bad person?

Will be interested to see the result of the appeal..........there's bound to be one Shirley?

Owners have pumped in over a billion +, sponsorship contracts doctored to make in seem like the club have more money coming in than they have.

They have been fined £25 million pounds... how will they cope? I'll be in Redfern Ave from 1pm tomorrow doing a collection, and walking around the pitch at half time. Please give what you can. The football family has to stick together in times like this, I'm expecting Bolton and Bury supporters to give generously in support of their local club.

Great news for Sheffield United, just been confirmed the team who finish 5th will get a Champions League spot next season.

Egan vs Messi? Bring it on.

Even if City finish sixth?!

I can’t imagine their players being happy to miss out on Europe for two years. Sterling, De Bruyne, Laporte, Bernardo, Aguero, Ederson etc all too good to miss two years of CL football. They will need to join a fair play team like PSG or Real Madrid.

One of the main points that they've been done on is that the authorities find there is no differentiation between money given by the owners and sponsorship money given by Ettihad [quite legitimate] because Ettihad is owned by the clubs owners. I am unaware of the corporate set up of Ettihad. Normally, a company is protected by the corporate veil concept, unless it's deliberately abused. Another Saracens?

This could preface Guardiola's move to Juve.

They have been fined £25 million pounds... how will they cope? I'll be in Redfern Ave from 1pm tomorrow doing a collection, and walking around the pitch at half time. Please give what you can. The football family has to stick together in times like this, I'm expecting Bolton and Bury supporters to give generously in support of their local club.
Halsey has donated his play off watch for a charity auction

The fine is significantly the lesser punishment. IF the ban sticks, and City have already said they're going to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, the cost will be probably in the region of £75m per season in lost revenue. Plus of course as mentioned by NathanH, existing players might become disenchanted, and it'll be much more difficult to attract good new players.

https://amp.mancity.com/news/club-n...city-club-statement?__twitter_impression=true

I’m also looking forward to seeing the impact on the pitch the next few months.

Guardiola’s final chance to win the Champions League with them? Players potentially not giving their all. I’d love to see it all go to pot now! No Champions League for two years, if they can’t attract top players as a consequence then it could be a few extra years until they’re back in it.

The crowd reaction to the UEFA CL 'anthem' played before home games has been a little less caustic recently.

Think they'll make up for that on 17th March

Halsey has donated his play off watch for a charity auction

I’ll happily buy it and smash the fecker!

From The Independant.....

"While no one sees an expulsion from the Premier League as likely, the Football League have recently changed their rules so that any club in that situation must start again in League Two."

Please don't, I think I'd laugh myself to death 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ooh, now wouldn’t that be something.

Can we please stay in Div1 for a few more years so we can again meet them “on the way up” and finally get our revenge. Another 94th min winner for Brandon would do nicely Thankyou 👍