Man City banner from the Champions League for 2 seasons... | Vital Football

Man City banner from the Champions League for 2 seasons...

It's nice to be able to say that we are currently in a Champions League place, but I hope the team continue to play and plan as though this will be overturned, or at least delayed by appeal. Wealthy clubs always seem to get away with stuff like this in the end.

City are appealing to Court of Arbitration for Sport referring to UEFA's lack of impartiality and independent ruling body.

It says on news
Man City are appealing, and it may not be resolved for quite a while
And that, City could still play in next years Champion's league
UTB

Plenty of BLADES gerrin very very giddy by this news abart City,if it wer the Grunters carryin on like this we'd be callin em all sorts.:yes:We still have to get enuff points to finish in't top 10 ne'er mind qualifyin for Europe.Roll on next Satdi.UTMPB

Plenty of BLADES gerrin very very giddy by this news abart City,if it wer the Grunters carryin on like this we'd be callin em all sorts.:yes:We still have to get enuff points to finish in't top 10 ne'er mind qualifyin for Europe.Roll on next Satdi.UTMPB

I think we all started off hoping to get to 40 points to be safe. Of course, no-one imagined we'd have a spectacular season like this. This isn't about saying that we are a big PL club while being a mid-table Championship club. We're two points off, and so why not get a bit giddy. Its Roy of the Rovers and Billy the Fish all rolled into one. Whatever happens I can't be disappointed, but if we keep turning up and having a right go, well who knows? Someone will qualify. Why not us?

if they actually get banned ill give rodders a free night at our sports bar,theres no way in this world that the ban will carry through

It says on news
Man City are appealing, and it may not be resolved for quite a while
And that, City could still play in next years Champion's league
UTB

It's possible, the same thing happened with AC Milan. They got the same punishment as City, appealed to CAS and were allowed to compete in Europe last season. Their ban was eventually halved to one season, which they are serving at the moment.

I think we all started off hoping to get to 40 points to be safe. Of course, no-one imagined we'd have a spectacular season like this. This isn't about saying that we are a big PL club while being a mid-table Championship club. We're two points off, and so why not get a bit giddy. Its Roy of the Rovers and Billy the Fish all rolled into one. Whatever happens I can't be disappointed, but if we keep turning up and having a right go, well who knows? Someone will qualify. Why not us?
If we get enuff points we'll qualify and if we dunt get enuff points we won't,it's that simples really mi owd pal.I'll just keep goin to BDBL and enjoy the games and see where we are at the end of the season,but hey each to their own.I still stand by mi comment if it wer the Pigs gerrin giddy like this BLADES wud be all over em.:yes: UTMPB

If we get enuff points we'll qualify and if we dunt get enuff points we won't,it's that simples really mi owd pal.I'll just keep goin to BDBL and enjoy the games and see where we are at the end of the season,but hey each to their own.I still stand by mi comment if it wer the Pigs gerrin giddy like this BLADES wud be all over em.:yes: UTMPB
For me
It’s just about enjoying the ride, this last three years has given us, if a cup run or dare I say it, qualification for Europe, well, I will take it, and enjoy it
If not, well, I am still going to enjoy every moment , where ever we are, or what we do!
UTB
UTB

City get 15 point deduction, so we finish third. Irrelevant if their ban for Europe is suspended during appeal.... would be another unlikely possibility. If they get a point deduction it'll be crafted sufficiently low to not really affect anything.. IMO

City get 15 point deduction, so we finish third. Irrelevant if their ban for Europe is suspended during appeal.... would be another unlikely possibility. If they get a point deduction it'll be crafted sufficiently low to not really affect anything.. IMO

Man City are 12 points above us on the back of a disappointing season, so even if they got a 15 point deduction they would still finish higher because they are much better than we are (and everyone else other than Liverpool...)

I can just imagine the pigs bending the ears of every form of media known to man.
We can't win in this scenario
We'll either fail to qualify in spite of Man City getting banned, in which case the whole world will have us down as being crap.

Or we'll only have qualified by default because Man City got banned and the whole world will have us down as lucky