Man City banner from the Champions League for 2 seasons... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Man City banner from the Champions League for 2 seasons...

For me
It’s just about enjoying the ride, this last three years has given us, if a cup run or dare I say it, qualification for Europe, well, I will take it, and enjoy it
If not, well, I am still going to enjoy every moment , where ever we are, or what we do!
UTB
UTB
That's how i see things Raysa, Callum Robinson's just put the Baggies 1-0 in front v Scabs,luvly finish.Kyle Bartley scores an own goal for the Scabs to draw level at 1-1. UTMPB

Last edited:
I can just imagine the pigs bending the ears of every form of media known to man.
We can't win in this scenario
We'll either fail to qualify in spite of Man City getting banned, in which case the whole world will have us down as being crap.

Or we'll only have qualified by default because Man City got banned and the whole world will have us down as lucky

The only thing we can do, is keep on going right to the end, whatever anyone else says is irrelevant, we all know this Season has been nothing short of remarkable, no insanely jealous Wendy, or a know nowt journo will alter that for me, the Grunters will have their own Major issues to contend with, given their current form they'll be playing in front of fifteen thousand before too long........

The only thing we can do, is keep on going right to the end, whatever anyone else says is irrelevant, we all know this Season has been nothing short of remarkable, no insanely jealous Wendy, or a know nowt journo will alter that for me, the Grunters will have their own Major issues to contend with, given their current form they'll be playing in front of fifteen thousand before too long........
They already do in the 2nd half !