Malta -England | Vital Football

Malta -England

MaltaRed

Vital Football Hero
Any Forest fans in Malta for the England game?... tomorrow we have a meet between local and English Forest fans ... if anyone in here is intersted ...just let me know nd i will provide the info..

MaltaRed - 1/9/2017 16:14

Any Forest fans in Malta for the England game?... tomorrow we have a meet between local and English Forest fans ... if anyone in here is intersted ...just let me know nd i will provide the info..

I saw several flags with the Forest crest on , did you meet up with any in the end ?
My brother ( He lives in Buggiba) got me a ticket but unfortunately i couldn't get time off work.

I met with some that o already knew...but not from in here...on Saturday we went for dinner nd continued discussing Forest...there wasng much to say about the national teams game to be honest...

MaltaRed - 3/9/2017 17:19

I met with some that o already knew...but not from in here...on Saturday we went for dinner nd continued discussing Forest...there wasng much to say about the national teams game to be honest...

Not surprised that game was fooking shit.

Woanz - 3/9/2017 20:00

MaltaRed - 3/9/2017 17:19

Not surprised that game was fooking shit.

You're being far too harsh!

I really enjoyed the game.

Gareth wants England to excite against Slovakia; he will have to pick a team full of lap dancers to pull that one off.

Tippy tappy, slow tempo, narrow, risk free, patient football for 60 minutes!!! Then we started to increase the tempo and take some risks! This against Malta!

The 4-0 flattered us. We'll get nowhere with that football.

You could say I was unimpressed.

forestonourwayback - 3/9/2017 21:19

Tippy tappy, slow tempo, narrow, risk free, patient football for 60 minutes!!! Then we started to increase the tempo and take some risks! This against Malta!

You could say I was unimpressed.[/QUOTE - Agree .We should start with Rashford and Vardy as they have pace and are up for it. Henderson and Livermore starting in midfield together is not gonna create much fear to the opposition.We lack imagination in midfield and there are probably better talents in the under 21 or 20 sides than this squad.

Ingy - 3/9/2017 21:29

forestonourwayback - 3/9/2017 21:19

You could say I was unimpressed.[/QUOTE - Agree .We should start with Rashford and Vardy as they have pace and are up for it. Henderson and Livermore starting in midfield together is not gonna create much fear to the opposition.We lack imagination in midfield and there are probably better talents in the under 21 or 20 sides than this squad.

Agree :14: