Making Friends | Vital Football

Making Friends

jogills

Vital Football Hero
I see our football lads have been making friends and influencing people in Seville. The numbskulls are on the march again and pleading for support in the face of "over zealous" policing. Pathetic.

FLA proudly "defending our honour"?

No wonder the EU aren't offering us a good deal. Probably glad to see the back of us.

Embarrassing - again.

"Ooh, the nasty police overreacted to our boisterous behaviour".

Nealrly as bad as the Bullingdon club.

Wonderful stuff so far football wise long may it continue. Let's hope the numbskulls know how to celebrate without abuse and aggression.

First half was excellent. Pressing Spain into mistakes at the back. Fast counter attacks and clinical finishing. 2nd half was more defensive, butngame was already won, Ramos’ goal with last touch of the game made it look closer than it was.

Pathetic comments from the usual Left leaners, typically anti-English. Some silly behaviour from England fans, but very minor disorder and, yes, as ever in spain (we’ve seen it since the 1982 onwards), over the top and brutal policing - but the left leaners are always going to side with the “enemy of my enemy” in true Corbyn style! To make an analogy between the very minor disorder with the England fans and Brexit is absolutely ludicrous and very embarrassing, but guess remainers are desperate and clutching at anything as the end is nigh for them!

As for the match, a smashing performance and game generally. I wonder where all those England and international haters were tonight? Watching Eastenders, washing their hair or wanking, I guess? Their loss - the direction Southgate is taking England is brillian, especially the reliance on youth and it is very satisfying for the tiny minority of us who have backed England constantly over the past couple of decades.

Don't sit on the fence ST, say what you really feel.

Interesting to hear that I don't support the England team. News to me. Thanks for letting me know.

Don't sit on the fence ST, say what you really feel.

Interesting to hear that I don't support the England team. News to me. Thanks for letting me know.

I didn’t say you don’t support the England team - my comments about that were directed at the majority (seemingly) who have slated England and revelled In not watching England games over recent years because they’re “rubbish”, “boring”, “hate the players” etc etc. If you fall in that category then I’ll take that back!

My comments towards you are about revelling in slating and exaggerating the England fans’ behaviour - very minor disorder in the scheme of things - and embarrassingly analogising it with Brexit.

I didn’t say you don’t support the England team - my comments about that were directed at the majority (seemingly) who have slated England and revelled In not watching England games over recent years because they’re “rubbish”, “boring”, “hate the players” etc etc. If you fall in that category then I’ll take that back!

My comments towards you are about revelling in slating and exaggerating the England fans’ behaviour - very minor disorder in the scheme of things - and embarrassingly analogising it with Brexit.

Just shows how desperate they've got!

Pathetic comments from the usual Left leaners, typically anti-English. Some silly behaviour from England fans, but very minor disorder and, yes, as ever in spain (we’ve seen it since the 1982 onwards), over the top and brutal policing - but the left leaners are always going to side with the “enemy of my enemy” in true Corbyn style! To make an analogy between the very minor disorder with the England fans and Brexit is absolutely ludicrous and very embarrassing, but guess remainers are desperate and clutching at anything as the end is nigh for them!

As for the match, a smashing performance and game generally. I wonder where all those England and international haters were tonight? Watching Eastenders, washing their hair or wanking, I guess? Their loss - the direction Southgate is taking England is brillian, especially the reliance on youth and it is very satisfying for the tiny minority of us who have backed England constantly over the past couple of decades.
Strangely, I agree. I don't see what Brexit has to do with anything. Unfortunately, you go and embarass yourself with the same old, tired right wing rubbish about "usual left", "Corbyn", etc. I am surprised you didn't call people snowflakes, commies and traitors.
Still, each their own. A massive "well done" to England tonight. I thought, to a man, they were superb, and, although I am not a fan of his, I was delighted for Sterling. To the English knuckle draggers in Spain. Way to go and let your country down. Sorry, but I don't buy the "it wasn't us guv, honest" claims

Steve, why does it have to be about left v right.

In terms of England football. I agree mate.

Love England. Love Europe.

Edit. What mehmet said.

Last edited:
3 0. What a shame it’s not on national tv!
Weren’t you moaning about this last time?
If you’re that bothered then you’ll have to pay up for Sky if you really want to watch the England games live. I think ITV had highlights after the game.

Great performance and result. Watching England sure is a satisfying pleasure nowadays.

I haven’t read anywhere which describe the extent to the fan issues. To that end I can only assume it was a very small minority who stupidly triggered something to warrant the usual Spanish police overreaction.

Innocent people will no doubt get caught up in this, but the normal England fan knows to avoid the shit English and Irish bars and will end up having a great and pleasant time.