Make no mistake | Vital Football

Make no mistake

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
We are really in the shit now like and if people think that QPR will be an easy game then look at Reading today. I'm convinced we're down, we lack any fight or desire to pull clear

While I agree by and large, you could play devil's advocate and say a side that's just conceded six at home has gone away and kept a clean sheet and with a fair wind could have won . We desperately need wins . Wigan in theory could finish on 44 points. This is gonna go to the last day .

Mcmanaman who should be banned ironically could send us down as well, sickening, although regardless of all this, we wouldn't be anywhere near this position if our manager wasn't a dickhead.

WE are now either 4 or 5/1 to be relegated, while Villa have moved to 25/1. Norwich are 7/2 or 3/1 depending on the bookie

There's still plenty of permutations left and nowt will be settled until the last day.

There's 7 teams in it though, so expect a nervy last game.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 4/5/2013 17:19

There's still plenty of permutations left and nowt will be settled until the last day.

There's 7 teams in it though, so expect a nervy last game.

It's us so I expect nothing else.

I hope I dont get caught by the SKY cameras bubbling my eyes out in the Gallowgate last game. That's not the 15 minutes of fame I've been holding out for

st-pedros-basin - 4/5/2013 17:22

I hope I dont get caught by the SKY cameras bubbling my eyes out in the Gallowgate last game. That's not the 15 minutes of fame I've been holding out for

The sextape could leak first pedro .

st-pedros-basin - 4/5/2013 17:22

I think it will more likely turn hostile as people will be angry towards clueless twat, lying **** and the Fat slug who wont be there cos hes a cowardly bastard

In our last nine league games we have only scored five goals. Villa scored six in one game and Wigan have scored five in the last two. The problems are at both ends of the pitch and in particular the fraud of a fucking manager.

No surprise it's come to this, the writing's been on the wall especially the last few month. It's going to the last day, simple as that. Load of teams still in it for the drop. Qpr next week is as big as it gets for this season. Lose that one and I think we fucked. Never thought it would come to this, after last season, but lets face it its gone tits up from top to bottom all season. A lot of people need to look at themselves after this season, because its been a disgrace, but then this is Newcastle united.

Looks like 3 in the mix for the last spot from the odds.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

If the mackems lose on monday it could be very interesting. QPR will be a massive game, we just have to go for it, wigan winning today (While annoying) may be a blessing as it means pardew can't do the "try not to lose" he has to go for it as the last few weeks have shown we can't rely on anybody to do us a favour. Again look at wba, held us to a draw (and should have one) but contrived to lose to wigan.

Took 11/1 for the Mackems to be relegated, and I think Stoke will beat them on Monday, no forwards left, shit players, Sessegong is the only decent player they have, (plus loanee Rose)

Mackems are in deep shit as well, even worse for them losing Sessengnonce, which could be the difference between staying up and going down. As for us, QPR is a MUST win game, last thing we want is to need something against Arsenal cos even Pardew will have to go for it, leaving us horribly exposed. If an average Bin Dipper side can score 6 then I don't want to think how many Arsenal could get. Which will fuck us completely if it came down to GD

Villa could send us down gain on the last day of the season if we don't beat QPR. Pretty ironic especially if Mcmanaman scores the winiing goal. It wouldn't surprise if the thick ***** in charge didn't try to sue the FA over the officiating in the Wigan game.