Major Infrastructure Projects? | Vital Football

Major Infrastructure Projects?

jbacsta

Vital 1st Team Regular
This was mentioned in the recent statement by the chairman and seems to have so far received no mention on here. Earlier in the season Sniffer Dog mentioned the subject in passing and if my memory serves me right the reaction was along the lines of " no chance " etc. An imminent announcement i think was the term used in the statement ,so does that mean any time soon and could it be the much needed upgrade of the main stand?

I remember that JB, at the time I was told it was a new roof on the Main Stand, I haven't heard any more about it since so the goalposts may have moved but a new roof would be great.

Sniffer Dog - 2/4/2018 16:54

I remember that JB, at the time I was told it was a new roof on the Main Stand, I haven't heard any more about it since so the goalposts may have moved but a new roof would be great.
I doubt very much that they would make an announcement about moving the goalposts chap.

Ingy - 2/4/2018 17:03

I doubt very much that they would make an announcement about moving the goalposts chap.

Has Billy come back changing the pitch dimensions again ?

orbitalforest - 2/4/2018 17:13

Ingy - 2/4/2018 17:03

Has Billy come back changing the pitch dimensions again ?

:19: :14:

How about some more toilets, im thinking a restricted members type thing for people who dont just piss on the floor. Probably be in there by me Sen

The facilities at the ground WILL be upgraded. A new food court will be unveiled at the start of the new season. It with be a circular levitating platform that will hover over the centre circle at half time.

Food orders for the hovering Food Court will done via a new Forest Food App, so the customer doesnt even need to leave their seat until their order is ready.

The TVs will display when your order is ready and a 8 magical extending bridges will link 2 points in each stand to the Forest Floating Food Court. The food menu has been created by Sat Bains and prices will start at a mere 4.99 for a foie gras cob.

Green King will be replaced by Blue Monkey Breweries who have brewed a special Red Ape beer. The beer is a premium pale ale, golden in colour and deliciously fruity, packed full of cascade hops and then dry hopped for extra punch. Weighing in at a drinkable 4.3% ABV, they are hoping they have created a beer that matches the clubs aspirations for greatness.

The new toilet block is also in phase 1 of development. No longer will fans have to wade through puddles of piss or face a 9" Richard when using trap 2. The toilets will be looked after by a highly trained band of 20 restroom attendants that will make sure you hit the target every time and wash your hands with the new Dust Range antibacterial handwash before taking your seat at the Forest Floating Food Court.

Apollyon - 2/4/2018 17:51

The facilities at the ground WILL be upgraded. A new food court will be unveiled at the start of the new season. It with be a circular levitating platform that will hover over the centre circle at half time.

Food orders for the hovering Food Court will done via a new Forest Food App, so the customer doesnt even need to leave their seat until their order is ready.

The TVs will display when your order is ready and a 8 magical extending bridges will link 2 points in each stand to the Forest Floating Food Court. The food menu has been created by Sat Bains and prices will start at a mere 4.99 for a foie gras cob.

Green King will be replaced by Blue Monkey Breweries who have brewed a special Red Ape beer. The beer is a premium pale ale, golden in colour and deliciously fruity, packed full of cascade hops and then dry hopped for extra punch. Weighing in at a drinkable 4.3% ABV, they are hoping they have created a beer that matches the clubs aspirations for greatness.

The new toilet block is also in phase 1 of development. No longer will fans have to wade through puddles of piss or face a 9" Richard when using trap 2. The toilets will be looked after by a highly trained band of 20 restroom attendants that will make sure you hit the target every time and wash your hands with the new Dust Range antibacterial handwash before taking your seat at the Forest Floating Food Court.
You were supposed to post this yesterday chap!

The first announcement will be the sale of the academy/training site for houses. Don't worry though, plans for a top European facility will be announced based at Holme Pierepoint at the same time.

gilliesout - 3/4/2018 08:24

The first announcement will be the sale of the academy/training site for houses. Don't worry though, plans for a top European facility will be announced based at Holme Pierepoint at the same time.

I would imagine that this will even be done at a profit?

Those 8 magical bridges arent cheap Zed. The money generated (in excess of £80m) will ensure the Forest Food App will go out on all formats and allow for the subsidy of the Forest Foie Gras Cobs

Apollyon - 3/4/2018 09:03

Those 8 magical bridges arent cheap Zed. The money generated (in excess of £80m) will ensure the Forest Food App will go out on all formats and allow for the subsidy of the Forest Foie Gras Cobs

Whilst I am up for a subsidised Sat Bains foie gras cob delivered to my seat, you'll still have to go inside the stadium for the delightful pale ale that you refer to, so not sure how helpful this will be.

This is a bit hush hush but they are looking into the feasibility of a syphonic system that will allow the customer to purchase credits and pour the amount purchased from the back of the seat in front of them. they are looking at the app to fulfill this. The good news will be for the environment because purchasing the app will also see you receive a REUSABLE "GREEN" red cup

You should not have mentioned the Foie Gras; Franz is livid that the news is out.

He reckons that will be the end of the inside gossip from Dave

Apollyon - 3/4/2018 09:45

This is a bit hush hush but they are looking into the feasibility of a syphonic system that will allow the customer to purchase credits and pour the amount purchased from the back of the seat in front of them. they are looking at the app to fulfill this. The good news will be for the environment because purchasing the app will also see you receive a REUSABLE "GREEN" red cup

How will they get around the regulations that prohibit consuming alcohol in view of the pitch? I presume a cloaking device?

The app covers all legals. A shield will partition drinkers from view of the pitch, similar to that in my box in the Peter Taylor stand (10k +VAT per season).

Will they find a legal loophole to allow supporters to drink and watch the game at the same time by placing peepholes in the shields so that the supporters can view the pitch but aren't in view of the pitch?

I think this could greatly boost season ticket sales.

The plans for the main stand car park will divide opinion; bakery soaked in petrol might struggle to make it through the planning department. The needle exchange & methodone clinic is a nice idea & I’m sure everyone can get behind the extension of & door widening on the referees room.

mao tse tung - 3/4/2018 09:47

You should not have mentioned the Foie Gras; Franz is livid that the news is out.

He reckons that will be the end of the inside gossip from Dave

I heard the old girl is lock down with nothing coming in or out atm

Apparently a crack team of posters are drawing up a, ahem, redprint* for success.

Redprint- like a blueprint but with more magical revolving strips of land.