Main Stand | Page 9 | Vital Football

Main Stand

I know after a great season, there’s a lot of demand and much less supply, but I do wonder long-term how much capacity we actually need to fulfil ordinary demand (I consider the demand at present to be extraordinary). I can’t see us selling much more than 30,000 home tickets on a regular basis, unless the club does something incredible. Realistically we’ll spend a lot of time in the bottom-half of the Premier League (or in the Championship), and will only ever be one bad manager away from disaster - like 2/3rds of the Premier League and all of the Championship.

In the prem, easy.

We can accomodate more away fans.
The season ticket holders would increase
The pay to watch ticketers would increase.
Then if you have spares, you bring the kids in more to secure the future.

Being in the prem is an easy 35000 crowd every week

West Bridgeford is just about as good as it gets for a young (minded) person. Bars and restaurants catering for every taste from raucous to sedate and everything in between..

Im curious as to where 'old minded' folk eat :)

Im curious as to where 'old minded' folk eat :)
My definition of " old minded" means in this context being resistant to necessary change and not enjoying mixing with vibrant young people occasionally, bit like enjoying your grand children and then handing them back.

Whilst Derby are in league 1 we should make the absolute most of being the bigger club to those in Erewash and Amber Valley. It’s a fantastic opportunity to increase support locally which has had the two clubs vying for the same catchment. Build a stadium which is a statement. 38,000 is the bare minimum for me. Ideally 40,45000.

Whilst Derby are in league 1 we should make the absolute most of being the bigger club to those in Erewash and Amber Valley. It’s a fantastic opportunity to increase support locally which has had the two clubs vying for the same catchment. Build a stadium which is a statement. 38,000 is the bare minimum for me. Ideally 40,45000.
Be easier if they folded. Then there would be a case for the bigger stadium

I think we could justify 40k either way particularly if the club doesn’t decide to be arseholes over pricing. Think that may be the limit though other than ensuring potential to increase to 45k if necessary.

The key thing to keep in mind is that we want to use the stadium as often as possible to provide jobs for locals and revenue to the club. Hate to say it but we want a forest version of the spurs ground.

Just a stadium that can be used for other things outside of matchdays would be good. We need to maximise revenue as much as possible.
assuming fans/community have enough money to actually attend the events on top of the expected premiership price increase on pies :(

See Aston Villa are going to apply for planning permission to re build their North stand, and increase capacity by 7400hop to have application in by August with a view to starting work next year. Be interesting to see if their local authority want them to pay for all manner of things before they consider the application like in Nottingham

See Aston Villa are going to apply for planning permission to re build their North stand, and increase capacity by 7400hop to have application in by August with a view to starting work next year. Be interesting to see if their local authority want them to pay for all manner of things before they consider the application like in Nottingham
Altho it causes crap having those dotes on the councils, we 'are' known for having a beautiful city and we cant really compare it to Aston :)