Maguire of O’Connell | Vital Football

Maguire of O’Connell

Charliejoejohn2

Vital Squad Member
Talking to a fellow Blade this morning about our preference between Jack and Harry. I think I’ll be in the minority but I’d prefer Jack?

Talking to a fellow Blade this morning about our preference between Jack and Harry. I think I’ll be in the minority but I’d prefer Jack?
jacks a great prospect but not in the same class as harry imo although looking at some of the prices being paid for championship centre backs i reckon jack is definetly worth 15m plus

jacks a great prospect but not in the same class as harry imo although looking at some of the prices being paid for championship centre backs i reckon jack is definetly worth 15m plus

If Mings is worth £25m then O'Connell is worth at least the same, maybe more as he has a better fitness record.

I'm biased but in my opinion Jack's far superior to Mings.Hazza has Premier League experience but i think Jack can certainly bridge the gap between Championship&Premier League.UTPB
possibly but no way mings is anything near 25m i would say 15m tops its just this over inflated transfer market