Magnificent seven | Vital Football

Magnificent seven

I saw a crackin' comment on twitter ..................... "It’s just like The Magnificent Seven, except everyone’s the one who’s name you can’t remember".

Be interesting to see what happen next.

It's a good quiz question, can only name four of them myself.

I think there are many more that are probably waiting to see what happens with Brexit before pulling the trigger, including some on the blue side of the divide. I think the constant abuse, threats of deselection for daring to question, the anti semitism, lack of tolerance etc has led to the fracture. There are certainly others that feel the same way I'm led to believe, in fact Watson has alluded to it and I just can't see the rhetoric softening. A good proportion just don't support these hard left policies and acknowledge the leader just isn't fit to govern on so many levels.

It will be interesting to see if they actual form a new party rather than just operating independently and if so if they put up candidates in marginal labour seats. If they do the vote will be split and it will be an open goal for the Tories. I actually think they'll get some decent traction behind them if they get some Tories on board.

Can’t believe it’s taken them this long to realise that Corbyn is a brexiteer who has always wanted a hard no deal exit from the EU. The tories will be watching closely, the moment a decent number of Labour MPs jump ship, they’ll call a snap election quicker than a tramp can eat a fresh bag of chips.

Sure the labour supporters in those constituencies will be delighted as the cowards dont plan to stand for re-election.
It should be law that in these circumstances they should irrespective of prior party

I heard the argument for that today and it is reasonable. However as alluded to above you have mp's such as Nandy not representing the majority of her constituents on a huge issue such as Brexit the argument falls down

Fully agree MiW the wriggle out though is the voting areas for the ref did not match constituency ones.
That said unlike some of the MPs who can play this card Nandy can't and her position is disgraceful.
I sincerely hope the good members of Wigan labour party de-select her ahead of the next election.

I heard the argument for that today and it is reasonable. However as alluded to above you have mp's such as Nandy not representing the majority of her constituents on a huge issue such as Brexit the argument falls down
You do talk a load of utter bo***cks!! " I heard the argument" so therefore it must be true.
You twist the truth to suit your own agenda in politics, just as you do in football.
You have no idea what Lisa Nandy thinks or does, you have never met her or engaged in a conversation with her.
Keep drip dripping your bile and mis-information and soon you may have others believing it just as you do., that's your tactics.
Time for you to find out some real truths and facts, but you don't want to because you prefer to believe the sh*t that you come out with.

I did hope she would have fecked off and been an independent done phook all for wiggin her except claim a cool million in expenses and that other one for makerfield done nowt neither
REALLY, a million !!!
Where is your evidence for this?
Take some time to find out what your MPs actually do instead of posting lies and misinformation

REALLY, a million !!!
Where is your evidence for this?
Take some time to find out what your MPs actually do instead of posting lies and misinformation

well tell me what she does then what has she fought so hard for there was a debate in the commons the other day about mine workers pensions and the fact the government cream off billions over the last 25 years was our no present was she fook the fact Wigan was a mining town seems to have been lost on her

You do talk a load of utter bo***cks!! " I heard the argument" so therefore it must be true.
You twist the truth to suit your own agenda in politics, just as you do in football.
You have no idea what Lisa Nandy thinks or does, you have never met her or engaged in a conversation with her.
Keep drip dripping your bile and mis-information and soon you may have others believing it just as you do., that's your tactics.
Time for you to find out some real truths and facts, but you don't want to because you prefer to believe the sh*t that you come out with.

Yes I heard the argument why there should be by-elections and it was reasonable, not quite sure how that is bollocks or twisting the truth. Part of it came from your idol McDonnell too. I'm guessing you can now see your dreams of a Marxist government is up in flames and are losing the plot with this nonsensical little tantrum.

As for real truths and facts, you've been radicalised by momentum and the hard left, I suspect you're a lost cause. A Jewish lady has today been bullied out of a major political UK party, it's incredible really in 2019. Yet you are still in denial. Corbyn and cronies are not fit to govern this country, are a national security threat and 'their' party institutionally racist. That's before we get onto the bullying, threats, intimidation and abuse they turn a blind eye to towards those that don't agree with their extreme policies and views. The seven will soon multiply and ensure these vile, dangerous individuals are kept far away from power. Whilst not agreeing with some of their political views I applaud them for their courage in taking a stance. Now dry your eyes, open them and start facing reality.

Yes I heard the argument why there should be by-elections and it was reasonable, not quite sure how that is bollocks or twisting the truth. Part of it came from your idol McDonnell too. I'm guessing you can now see your dreams of a Marxist government is up in flames and are losing the plot with this nonsensical little tantrum.

As for real truths and facts, you've been radicalised by momentum and the hard left, I suspect you're a lost cause. A Jewish lady has today been bullied out of a major political UK party, it's incredible really in 2019. Yet you are still in denial. Corbyn and cronies are not fit to govern this country, are a national security threat and 'their' party institutionally racist. That's before we get onto the bullying, threats, intimidation and abuse they turn a blind eye to towards those that don't agree with their extreme policies and views. The seven will soon multiply and ensure these vile, dangerous individuals are kept far away from power. Whilst not agreeing with some of their political views I applaud them for their courage in taking a stance. Now dry your eyes, open them and start facing reality.

I'm sorry but the same could be said of you being radicalized by the right wing media could it not

Some of us have seen all this before and strangely enough Hatton was involved then as well under Corbyn's hero Tony Benn. Then as now these breakaways just couldn't stomach the nastiness, intimidation and anti-semitism of the far left. I applaud them for their actions though.