Magic Roundabout Vs Saddle junction | Vital Football

Magic Roundabout Vs Saddle junction

moonay

Vital Football Legend
Given Sheridan's personal situation, I'm not sure if their players will be more or less motivated for this game.

Regardless, I hope we play with confidence. We need to know that whilst we might be occasionally fragile at the back, we're more than capable of scoring goals at the other end.

Coming from behind 3 times has got to be good for the nerves too ......... so I'll go for a nerveless 3-1 win to us.

Loving the thread title 😂
Having had experience of both the Magic is complexity for complexities sake.
The Saddle junction is also complexity for complexities sake but with a crazy golf attraction.
Then again it's in Newtown 😉🤣🤣

Loving the thread title 😂
Having had experience of both the Magic is complexity for complexities sake.
The Saddle junction is also complexity for complexities sake but with a crazy golf attraction.
Then again it's in Newtown 😉🤣🤣
I think you will find the Magic Roundabout is a glorious traffic junction. It should work even more efficiently as the original design had pedestrian bridges over each of the main approaches but they put traffic lights there instead which doesn’t help the flow of traffic.

Swindon Magic Roundabout is much quicker to get through than the Saddle. To get through you just have to channel driving in Paris or driving around Marble Arch.

What about the magic roundabout at Hemel Hempstead?

Swindon Magic Roundabout is much quicker to get through than the Saddle. To get through you just have to channel driving in Paris or driving around Marble Arch.

What about the magic roundabout at Hemel Hempstead?
Haven't had the pleasure of that one 🙄
#frustratedtownplanners 🤣

Got carried away with the road layouts....!
1-2 to the Saddle for me (crazy golf edges it)

My whole routine is ruined now, same day match postponements are the devil.

And the weather is nowhere near as bad there, did they even cover their pitch?

Another relation to postponement, Fulham have 9 players tested positive for covid, this comes after reports of Fulham players breaking the rules 😳 I think it's time the premier League and EFL grew some backbone and start fining/banning players or forfeiting games. Players as idiotic as this should not go unpunished.

Is Wigan the only team to not have one positive case or did I forget someone?

Another relation to postponement, Fulham have 9 players tested positive for covid, this comes after reports of Fulham players breaking the rules 😳 I think it's time the premier League and EFL grew some backbone and start fining/banning players or forfeiting games. Players as idiotic as this should not go unpunished.

Is Wigan the only team to not have one positive case or did I forget someone?

Cameron and Long in October

https://wiganathletic.com/news/2020...solating-after-positive-COVID-19-test-result/

That's it, now I remember, and we have done a good job since then!

Not so sure about 'good job since then' - it's great that we've had no Covid related incidents Franco but imo it's mainly been down to being very fortunate that none of the players & staff or their immediate families have contracted this purely indiscriminate virus....long may it continue for them & the rest of us.