Maghoma | Vital Football

Maghoma

I did think for a moment he was one of the seven with a deal.
Interestingly Harris appears to be making room for all of the seven to stay making positive comments about most of them now in different interviews.
I know he has now spoken about Lee,Tutonda, Reeves and O'Keefe.Comments about Ehmer might follow another centre back signing or departure. Unless I forgot that one.
McDonald will of course depend on fitness but is unlikely to depart regardless of fitness unless it is really bad news .Woods is s bit of a unknown as far as Harris is concerned well as far as we know anyway.

I did think for a moment he was one of the seven with a deal.
Interestingly Harris appears to be making room for all of the seven to stay making positive comments about most of them now in different interviews.
I know he has now spoken about Lee,Tutonda, Reeves and O'Keefe.Comments about Ehmer might follow another centre back signing or departure. Unless I forgot that one.
McDonald will of course depend on fitness but is unlikely to depart regardless of fitness unless it is really bad news .Woods is s bit of a unknown as far as Harris is concerned well as far as we know anyway.

he’s probably being careful in case we are stuck with them, at least they will still want to play him for him and will be available for selection.

Mr evans would have gone the other way, told them that they’re all shite and aren’t going to play, and be stuck with them on the wage bill and not let them kick a ball

he’s probably being careful in case we are stuck with them, at least they will still want to play him for him and will be available for selection.

Mr evans would have gone the other way, told them that they’re all shite and aren’t going to play, and be stuck with them on the wage bill and not let them kick a ball
Yeah going by what Evans said to Barry Fuller when he had triggered a one year contract extension that Evans didn’t want to give him, he makes the ones he doesn’t want train with the kids until they leave.