Made a question on Eggheads tonight. | Vital Football

Made a question on Eggheads tonight.

clanfordimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Jeremy just asked the challengers could they name the only non league team for 103 years to reach the FA Cup Quarter Finals
Quite ironically the challengers were Burnley fans so not surprisingly if not slightly embarrassingly they quite easily came up with the right answer.

It`s only a matter of time where they all know of Cecil Bank and Max Arnold.

and to think we are paying some of those BBC football muppets.(trev sinclair etc)

can`t even get the name of the the ground correct........if in doubt trev call it "the theatre of dreams"

devonexlondonimp - 1/11/2017 19:14

and to think we are paying some of those BBC football muppets.(trev sinclair etc)

can`t even get the name of the the ground correct........if in doubt trev call it "the theatre of dreams"

Trevor Sinclair was in the away end at Southport last season .He took an avid interest in our cup run and followed our fortunes beyond the cup games onto promotion.I spent some time with him and found harm charming and very likeable . I certainly don't think he is a' Muppet ' . Why he is a Football pundit ? Well if you don't know I suggest you Google that one .

oldgaurd - 1/11/2017 19:24

Trevor Sinclair was in the away end at Southport last season .He took an avid interest in our cup run and followed our fortunes beyond the cup games onto promotion.I spent some time with him and found harm charming and very likeable . I certainly don't think he is a' Muppet ' . Why he is a Football pundit ? Well if you don't know I suggest you Google that one .
Yes, spoke very well of us. But, did think he might be stalking DC at one stage!
Nice to have that amount of exposure, we might end up being as big and famous as Salford City if we keep hold of our management team.

oldgaurd - 1/11/2017 19:24

Just googled him Oldguard. Still no obvious idea. Please enlighten.

Will we ever see the like again?

Tell you what, Farman played well in that game, didn't he?

NottyImp - 2/11/2017 09:41

Will we ever see the like again?

Possibly not but wow what a memory and to say "I was there". That single season made all the years of underachievement and frustration watching the mighty Imps worth it!! :grin: