Macstheman? | Vital Football

Macstheman?

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
Seems like weeks, months even, since anything was heard from macstheman.
Good poster with a long and knowledgable perspective on all things DCFC.
Seem to remember him being not so well at some point towards the back end of last season and just wondered if anyone out there or at FM had heard anything.
Better still...are you out there mac? Hope you’re okay and not just having the ‘silly season’ off.

Hi, sorry to have gone AWOL!! Unfortunately, my surgeon felt the need to relieve me of a few more bits and pieces from my much violated torso from which a period of rebuilding has been necessary! This bloody hot weather has not helped but beginning to perk up. Even swung the old golf club in the back garden this afternoon and I've now got a can of Amber liquid on the go!! I'm hoping FL will provide a much needed boost over the next few months!! Can't wait for next Friday.

Hi, sorry to have gone AWOL!! Unfortunately, my surgeon felt the need to relieve me of a few more bits and pieces from my much violated torso from which a period of rebuilding has been necessary! This bloody hot weather has not helped but beginning to perk up. Even swung the old golf club in the back garden this afternoon and I've now got a can of Amber liquid on the go!! I'm hoping FL will provide a much needed boost over the next few months!! Can't wait for next Friday.

My day has only just started and already you’ve ‘made’ it. Sorry you’ve had a tough time but glad you’re on the mend. You’ve been missed.
What’s happening next Friday? ;)

Hope that (eventually) lifted your spirits mac and the recovery continues.
I’m half way up a Welsh hillside and thought we’d just drawn till my phone went into meltdown about 9.45. :bounce:

Yes, great climax. Not much of a performance but FL showed he can mix it up to get a result. Brill cross from Bennett and magnificent nut job from Lawrence. Unlike us to win late on!!
Now then, you're up them there hills in Welsh Wales where the sheep are, and you're a Ram..............mmmmmm!!

Yes, great climax. Not much of a performance but FL showed he can mix it up to get a result. Brill cross from Bennett and magnificent nut job from Lawrence. Unlike us to win late on!!
Now then, you're up them there hills in Welsh Wales where the sheep are, and you're a Ram..............mmmmmm!!

Lol...see you’re on the mend. Funnily enough I have had those initial words said to me before :LOL:, possibly not as often as...’not much of a performance’ though :eek:.

Latest Rams News