Mackems | Vital Football

Mackems

They used all their luck up last week. It pisses me off when teams that go ahead by a certain number of goals take their foot off the pedal mind. Was hoping to see double figures there.

Yeah- I heard that crash too - booooo-OOOOM!!! Sickening thud it was. I thought "fuck me! the rooskies are comin'!!!" but it was only the mackems - realising that, no matter how many times they beat Newcastle,- they'll always be shit. AGAIN. Ha!Ha!Ha! LALAS

They were woeful at the back i have to admit they are twice as bad as our back 4, i can see them going down quite easy.

Along with us & B/mouth

.. fookin hell, the entertainers have piped up, from the club that just loves to give and give .. barn door insurance has took a dive on Tyneside it seems.. I'd worry about your own shower of sh1te ..

.. NUFC .. No Use Fookin Crying .. :34: ..

Seems that '6 in a row' gear you bought last week is still handy Andy.

I bet the club shop was sweating about the 'Yew-rupp' range that would have been talked about when yous equalised.

andyj1973 - 1/11/2015 18:44

.. fookin hell, the entertainers have piped up, from the club that just loves to give and give .. barn door insurance has took a dive on Tyneside it seems.. I'd worry about your own shower of sh1te ..

SAFC - Saddo's Always Fookin Crying :17:

Andy I suggest to take some of your own advice and worry about your own shower of shite cos you lot ARE going down playing like that. Then again it would make your season to do the double over Shite Direct United and still get relegated, just the kind of backwards thinking that you lot would do.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 1/11/2015 18:47

Seems that '6 in a row' gear you bought last week is still handy Andy.

I bet the club shop was sweating about the 'Yew-rupp' range that would have been talked about when yous equalised.

.. Seems Sunlan is your favourite subject once again. I almost feel sorry for you as you are the only ones who don't find your Entertainers very entertaining and cos there's fook all going on at your club to keep your interest ..

.. never heard such a bunch of crying, bitter fookin softsh1tes in all my time mind you ..

ukrocks0007 - 1/11/2015 18:58

andyj1973 - 1/11/2015 18:44

SAFC - Saddo's Always Fookin Crying :17:

Andy I suggest to take some of your own advice and worry about your own shower of shite cos you lot ARE going down playing like that. Then again it would make your season to do the double over Shite Direct United and still get relegated, just the kind of backwards thinking that you lot would do.

.. would love to take the record to a magnificent seven .. chance we could go down, but at least we had a week of enjoyment .. Six of our last twenty wins from our shower have come against your lot ..

.. I'll still support my club regardless though. No bitter protests at this end .. :35: ..

A tad strange you are aiming your stick at a newcastle forum for talking about sunderland when you're on here all the time.

Ha ha Andy do you see the irony in your post or are you just really thick. You might need to look up the word irony in a dictionary............. thats a big book with lots of words and the meanings in it.

CM - 1/11/2015 22:58

Some good bites there Andy lol go easy on them.

I think we're in decent spirits considering D.

What happened with your lot yesterday? One minute it's away wins to the top four elect, the next, losing at a likely relegation candidate.

You know you have to be bad when Graeme Taylor states that it was the worst defensive performance he has EVER seen, talking about the mackems.

.. don't worry Sam's gona screw our fookin defence into the ground, they'll be more mobile at the back that way .. good going forward but sh1t at the back, similarity between both clubs there though ..