LUNCH | Vital Football

LUNCH

Pret salad box.

No dressing.

No meat.

Lots of those pompous bits of superfood sprinkled on top.

Disgusting.

4 Chicago pizzas, four cheese ones, microwaved... Night shift makes you lazy!

Sweet chilli chicken wrap with grated carrot, spring onions, red pepper and sweet chilli sauce.
Cooked boiled eggs and toast/soilders for me and my son for his last day before he starts school. Does anybody else eat salt with it? My Mrs has never seen it but my mum always did me a pile of salt on the side and ive always done it since. it's really very nice.

Last edited:
Cooked boiled eggs and toast/soilders for me and my son for his last day before he starts school. Does anybody else eat salt with it? My Mrs has never seen it but my mum always did me a pile of salt on the side and ive always done it since. it's really very nice.

Never had salt with it but I do like boiled egg and soldiers. Often have it for breakfast on my day off. By the way your son starts school late doesn't he? Where does he go? Eton?

Never had salt with it but I do like boiled egg and soldiers. Often have it for breakfast on my day off. By the way your son starts school late doesn't he? Where does he go? Eton?

Glad it's not just me being childish. Try it with a pile of salt on the side for dipping/seasoning. No doubt it's absolutely terrible for your health but with toast and lurpak youre on to a winner.

Yeh hes the latest of all his mates. His school start the reception kids in 3 tranches, one each week. We actually asked for the last slot as me and the Mrs were away in Ibiza last weekend. He went off without a bother...would love to be a fly on the wall in that classroom as he meets new ppl and tries to make friends etc.

Glad it's not just me being childish. Try it with a pile of salt on the side for dipping/seasoning. No doubt it's absolutely terrible for your health but with toast and lurpak youre on to a winner.

Yeh hes the latest of all his mates. His school start the reception kids in 3 tranches, one each week. We actually asked for the last slot as me and the Mrs were away in Ibiza last weekend. He went off without a bother...would love to be a fly on the wall in that classroom as he meets new ppl and tries to make friends etc.

Same mate, my boy is in year 2 now and I'm always wondering what he's up to. When he was in reception they had a thing called Tapestry, if you sign up to it you get photos and videos of your kids emailed to you. Keep an eye out if the school does it mate.

Three chicken burger sandwiches. I'm so lazy, I even microwaved the chicken burgers!