LUNCH | Vital Football

LUNCH

A carrot and a satsuma and then maybe another carrot with a satsuma chaser.

Lost a stone in a little over 4 weeks, plenty more to go.

Cheese and pickle sandwich on seeded bread
Cheese and onion mcoys
Coke

Health wise, you'd be better off having a pint of lager than a can of coke mate - and I certainly know which one you prefer.

Speaking of which, heading to the pub to meet one of RainhamGill's old flames, so will probably have a pint there :D

Health wise, you'd be better off having a pint of lager than a can of coke mate - and I certainly know which one you prefer.

Speaking of which, heading to the pub to meet one of RainhamGill's old flames, so will probably have a pint there :D

I wasnt really going for a healthy lunch to be honest.

RainhamGill sends his regards! :wave:

Yesterday’s leftover sausages sliced up in a crusty roll with Dijon mustard. Ripper! (As they say in these parts). And a glass of water, me being all healthy and that.

Yesterday: Steak at Hawksmoor, washed down with a lovely Cote Du Py Beaujolais.

Today: Chicken salad, diet coke

Yesterday: Steak at Hawksmoor, washed down with a lovely Cote Du Py Beaujolais.

Today: Chicken salad, diet coke

Haha how the mighty have fallen.

After my Leon for lunch, I ended up with a kebab for dinner at about 10pm on the way home after 'a few beers'. Oops.

Last edited:
Chicken Katsu burger in the canteen today, with curly fries and a granola yoghurt.

Surprised by how nice the burger was given it was just our canteen