Lunch | Vital Football

Lunch

Kura

Vital Youth Team
Leg of Hogget, new spuds, green beans and peas.
Followed by Meringue and stewed Rhubarb.

All straight from my life style block.

Seasonal greetings one and all.

I've had two meat pies, and half a tub of celebrations, being bored out of my fecking skull at work doing sod all! Bah humbug!

Youngest daughter said you and mum come to ours Christmas Day,must be our turn,next breath can you cook Christmas Dinner like normal Dad, :10:

My wife has just started preparing Xmas lunch and I'm wondering when the other ten people are turning up. That's a lot of food for two of us. Merry Ott Xmas.

Being Brisbane and 30+ deg we had the usual cold roast meats & salad. Pork, turkey, chicken , ham. Plus copious amounts of various ales.

All followed by a vicious storm this evening and about an inch and half of rain in an hour to cool it down till tomorrow.

Already looking forward to ham n eggs in the morning ??

Merry Xmas everyone.

Never had Hogget but it sounds decent!

I did the fry up so my missus is doing dinner.. whilst i'm spreading my time between reading my new viz profanisaurus das krapital book and playing FIFA 18.

I'll just be glad to have a normal xmas dinner today, after last years failed effort of trying to emulate Tome Kerridge's super turky roll dinner, which resulted in me driving around Gills for 2 hours in a desperate attempt to find someone with some string (which we'd forgotten to buy) to wrap the roll in, which proceeded in us sitting down to dinner at 9pm xmas night, and me getting the worst bout of indigestion ever lol.

Have a good one chaps!

Just back from pub. So far the day is panning out very nicely. Lunch then a snooze. Then start again.

Turkey and all the trimmings finished, sitting falling asleep with a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape
Better than the tin of tomato soup I had at work last year,first Christmas day off since I met Mrs Nobby III nine years ago. Lovely jubbly :14:

OneSirKeefy - 25/12/2017 11:12

Being Brisbane and 30+ deg we had the usual cold roast meats & salad. Pork, turkey, chicken , ham. Plus copious amounts of various ales.

All followed by a vicious storm this evening and about an inch and half of rain in an hour to cool it down till tomorrow.

Merry Xmas everyone.

One thong I don't envy over here in cold rainswept and dark Bilighty is you having to dring Aussie beer Keefy. Sincere commiserations. My liver could do with the break it would get from a holiday in Aus.

Ps. Best of luck with the test match about to start. No doubt I'll foolishly ruin a few more nights' sleep listening in vain for some cheer.

Happy new year.

Looks like we all fell asleep after dinner, at least we're all growing old together :20: :77:

Nobby_66 - 25/12/2017 15:52

,first Christmas day off sindce I met Mrs Nobby III nine years ago. Lovely jubbly :14:

You met Mrs Nobby over a hundred years ago? How old are you Nobbs? ??

(Dad joke for Xmas)

Gills1958 - 25/12/2017 18:59

OneSirKeefy - 25/12/2017 11:12

Merry Xmas everyone.

One thong I don't envy over here in cold rainswept and dark Bilighty is you having to dring Aussie beer Keefy. Sincere commiserations. My liver could do with the break it would get from a holiday in Aus.

Ps. Best of luck with the test match about to start. No doubt I'll foolishly ruin a few more nights' sleep listening in vain for some cheer.

Happy new year.

Mate, my usual tipple nowadays is Rum n Coke. Beers I drink are Hahn or XXXX Summers which ain?t bad when icy cold on a hot day.

I think you poms drink your beer too bloody warm :3:

And thanks for reminding me about the Boxing Day test . I was trying very hard to forget :36: