LUNCH | Vital Football

LUNCH

Lunch - what is that? Poor old pensioner like me may just have a bit of bread and dripping later tonight. :gimp:

Is that roger the hedgehog?
Don't know his/her name. I prefer not to be introduced to things I'm going to eat.

This is absolutely true: I have eaten hedgehog baked in clay. As a student I worked in hop fields near Teynham and became friendly with a gypsy family working there. They invited me to try the delicacy. Of course it was slightly gamey but not revolting at all. In Germany in the Black Forest region I believe that it is a seasonal dish on restaurant menus.

Toasted cheese sandwich and now contemplating chipping away at mountain of Easter Eggs the Mrs bought from Tesco's earlier this week.

I'll definitely go for a run tomorrow....

Ham and mustard sandwich (Dijon mustard-Asda substitution)
Cheese and onion crisps (no ready salted-Asda substitution)
Handful of seeded red grapes (no seedless-Asda substitution)

See, we’re all making sacrifices.

Think I’ll try Tesco online next week.

Late one today, went for home made bacon and egg McMuffin (with the obligatory cheese slice). Tasted just like the real thing 😳

Toasted cheese sandwich and now contemplating chipping away at mountain of Easter Eggs the Mrs bought from Tesco's earlier this week.

I'll definitely go for a run tomorrow....
Mrs Vambo also came back from the supermarket with 5 huge Crunchie and Creme Egg easter eggs. Why 5? Apparently they were 80p each! If I don't get the virus then diabetes is now a real risk for me.