LUNCH | Vital Football

LUNCH

Three sausages, mash, greens, onion gravy
Mixed fruit crumble with custard
4 pints of Whitstable blonde

Enjoyed at the George and dragon in Fordwich, Canterbury. Top notch food and a lovely boozer, highly recommended.
Lovely pub. Last went there about 4 years ago on the way to watch Kent beat Gloucs in a 20/20.

Will be at the superb chippy in Hastings today and then a walk up the old High Street to the Jenny Lynd pub for some great real ale. Often has good live music in there and the "juke box" is excellent playing an eclectic mix such as Led Zep and Nina Simone.

It's tough being retired.

Will be at the superb chippy in Hastings today and then a walk up the old High Street to the Jenny Lynd pub for some great real ale. Often has good live music in there and the "juke box" is excellent playing an eclectic mix such as Led Zep and Nina Simone.

Wow, Nina Simone on their jukebox - she must be a favourite of the landlords.
It was some time ago when I first heard her but, she put a spell on me!

Is the Jenny Lynd pub half way up the high street..?

Three sausages, mash, greens, onion gravy
Mixed fruit crumble with custard
4 pints of Whitstable blonde

Enjoyed at the George and dragon in Fordwich, Canterbury. Top notch food and a lovely boozer, highly recommended.
Had an 'open egg sandwich' and a side of chips at the local pub, The Bell inn in Horndon-on-the-hill, Essex. Between contracts atm so had a pint and a half of staropramen also! 👌

A banana.
Just got back off hols and trying to lose the half a stone I put on. These 'All Inclusive' holidays are a heath hazard for the weak willed!

A banana.
Just got back off hols and trying to lose the half a stone I put on. These 'All Inclusive' holidays are a heath hazard for the weak willed!
I did the same in August, funny how it takes 2 weeks to put it on but about 6-8 to get rid of it 😳

I would estimate it as one third up or two thirds down. As I am not a world expert on that particular road it can be up or down. :-)

We need someone who is an expert. I'll let you know when I next go to Hastings :-)