Luke Ayling. | Vital Football

Luke Ayling.

deslondon

Vital Football Hero
Another player who many could not understand his constant inclusion in the starting line-up just proves why Bielsa is the manager and we are just the supporters.

He made more passes than any player, had the most touches for Leeds and had the second most attempted dribbles as well as providing the assist.

I couldn't understand why Shackleton didn't start when Ayling came back in and looked poor. Bielsa kept faith and yesterday it proved correct. Bielsa is keeping faith with Barry on the bench and coming on so he needs to come good and play his part in the final push.

To be fair, the stick Ayling was getting was justified, he was pretty atrocious and did not merit his inclusion in the side, however he seems tohave his mojo back and getting towards last years performance which is great for us.

Keeping Ayling in the team was what was justified. Bielsa whilst having the upmost respect for the fans is a far superior judge of how he wants his whole team to perform as a unit.
In Bielsa I trust and believe me I'm not one of those who just trust the manager, especially with the ones we have had in recent years.

Glad he was taken off last night before he was sent off. I was all pleading for him to take Phillips off in the second half.

If the manager was Leeds Vital we would have sold Cooper, burnt Phillips at the stake, sent Alioski on a plane somewhere and given Ayling away.
Instead we are second in the league with a huge match on Saturday.