Lukas Rupp | Vital Football

Lukas Rupp

The lad has impressed me since he started to be played in his preferred position. Should that really be a surprise though and why do City have so many “boo boys”?

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/lukas-rupp-hes-actually-pretty-decent-isnt-he/
This has been an issue of DF's that we have these players and he plays them out of position and so we probably don't see the best of them. Stipermann point in case. DF played him as left back and then left wing and then when he was moved to his ideal position he was very good.

He has kept McLean out of the team which is one good thing. I am sure Rupp is Vrancic's twin :-)

I have wanted Rupp to do well and hopefully this is his time. He goes about his role quietly and does it well. There was one move on Tuesday where is took the ball around 4 players and was then taken out.

I just hope DF doesn't move him out wide again of to right back.

It will be interesting to see how he does when we are under pressure against one of the better sides like Brentford.

I want him , and all NC players to do well .....of course I do , but surely Farke is to blame for not playing him in his natural position and Webber is to blame for buying players who ‘can take a year to settle ‘ . I note that Toney has settled well at Brentford .... something that some of Webber’s purchases seem unable to do

I want him , and all NC players to do well .....of course I do , but surely Farke is to blame for not playing him in his natural position and Webber is to blame for buying players who ‘can take a year to settle ‘ . I note that Toney has settled well at Brentford .... something that some of Webber’s purchases seem unable to do
We should have bought Toney!!

I thought Rupp played very well on Tuesday. Could have got MoM for a very solid performance. As said above though he had a lot of time. Under pressure may be different. Hopefully he's impressed DF enough to get a run in that position.

Toney would have bee a great signing but Webber and his scouts don't seem don't seem to look for those fast forwards. It would have been good to have hugill, Toney and idah all different styles....oh yeah and pukki.

How much did he cost?

He cost Brentford £5.4m , but I read somewhere there are add ons as well . That’s a good price , as the lad is good enough to play in the Prem one day . i think we missed a trick there .... but then again we’ve got Webber buying our players

Last edited: