Lukaku | Vital Football

Lukaku

Rza

Vital Champions League
Definitely one who should be on our radar if we stay up. Looking like he will fall even further down the pecking order next season after Chelski signed another promising young striker.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11891/8696251/Bayer-Leverkusen-believe-Andre-Schurrle-has-deal-in-place-with-Chelsea

Doubt Lukaku would come here... he's already said he doesn't want to stay with West Brom because they aren't in Europe

Would love him here mind, quality player

Don't understand why we don't get players on loan if fat **** won't fork out

It would save in wages and transfer fees but doesn't make enough sense I suppose

He was once regarded as one of the brightest young strikers in Europe, I would have him here in a hearbeat, he would be perfect for Cisse to play off, highly doubt we would go and get him though,

Playing off - does that mean hoofball? I would lie to see us build from the back - well actually, from the top really - but with Ashley's money, someone other than Lambias' football nouse and a far better manager than pardew.

taffontyne - 7/5/2013 10:12

Playing off - does that mean hoofball? I would lie to see us build from the back - well actually, from the top really - but with Ashley's money, someone other than Lambias' football nouse and a far better manager than pardew.

No not hoffball he would play a target man type of role with Cisse playing off him, it doesnt have to be hoffball to play with a target man, the ball can be still played on the ground, a good target man helps straighten the team up, Cisse would be very good with a guy like that next to him, Carroll could also do a similar role imo

Rza - 6/5/2013 20:46

Be a great foil for Cisse I reckon

Sending Cisse on loan for the next few years but not telling anyone would be a great foil for us. Absolutely dreadful player as I've said all along.

Rza - 6/5/2013 20:43

It would save in wages and transfer fees but doesn't make enough sense I suppose

Loan signings are expensive you know ;)

ukrocks0007 - 7/5/2013 18:59

Rza - 6/5/2013 20:43

Loan signings are expensive you know ;)

:59: one of the regimes classics