LUFC Midfielder Expecting Tough Test

G

Leeds United midfielder Eunan O`Kane is expecting a tough test when they travel to Birmingham City on Saturday despite their lowly league position.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?516130">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

erni

Vital Football Legend
They gave us a tough game at ER in what was Redknapps final game and from what I saw I am surprised they are doing do badly. I think we haven't played that well in the last couple of games against poorish teams but got results and we need to step it up before we face the better teams.

I was with a Birmingham fan yesterday. He says the problem is there is a massive split in the camp with about three different groups of players.

They really shouldn't be where they are with the squad they have. Maybe we should try and get Jota next month if he is one of the players unhappy.

erni

Vital Football Legend
If thats true it is very similar to what we had in Cellino's first year between the Italian contingent and the rest (sick note six and all that) and the only remedy is to get rid of a few. If Jota is a dissident element in the dressing room do we really want him ?? or should we swap him for Klich.