LUFC Leeds United Fan View v Nottingham Forest

G

Vital Leeds United contributor Tiny T gives us his usual fan view from the game at Elland Road

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?516508">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Tiny T

Vital Football Legend
Weidwald 6
Competent display

Ayling 6
Well enough until injury though

Jannson 7
Good defensively nearly got us the lead from a header

Cooper 7
Solid like his partner

Berardi 7
Somr crunching tackles would have left him at Left Back when Ayling got injured

O'Kane 7
At the thick of the action

Phillips 5
Not on his game

Alioski 4
Stay on your feet. Little lightweight when the going gets tough

Saiz 7 Starman
All good things usually come from Samu

Hernandez 5
Should have scored. Deadballs not up to his high standard

Roofe 6
Hit the bar and should have done better other chances were wasted

Subs
Anita 5
Looked uncomfortable at Left Back
Lassoga 5
Couple of chances but lacks movement

A game we should have taken 3 points. Wasteful when the chances came. Some very inventive play at times with some good 1 touch play but the final 3rd we were poor.
Plenty of times we had a chance to create but wanted to over complicate and the chance went. Defensively we gave very little away. Coopers terrific challenge in the 1st half showed his commitment to the cause.
Overall this was 2 points lost with results going our way.
Cup next for the lucky few to get a ticket enjoy your day on Sunday I'll be hopefully tuned in to BBC Wales though not with the sound on.
A word finally on the standard and quality of Referees I personnally think this is dropping. A a player is booked for pulling back then later does the same offence it is another booking and Red card j7st what should have happened to Lichaj in the 2nd half but the Ref bottled it

erni

Vital Football Legend
Pretty accurate report Tiny. Forest came to frustrate us and did just that. We struggled to create the chances our domination of the ball should have brought and the three that did come our way from open play we didn't take. Saiz was great as were the two CB's and Beradi but the midfield missed Viera's drive. I am afraid I didn't see O'Kanes contribution as positively as you and he hasn't discovered his early season form with Phillips who looks very leggy at the moment.
The next few weeks should be very interesting.

dazza71

Alert Team
Very interesting comments regarding the referees and something I fully agree with. How often do you see it on the TV and the commentators says, had he not been booked that would have been a yellow card or if it was outside the area it would be a foul. It shouldn't matter.

Tiny T

Vital Football Legend
If a foul deserves a booking it shouldn't matter whether the player has been booked give him another its frustrating for all fans of both sides

Forgot to include Sacko

Sacko 3
Waste of time putting him on offers nothing