LUFC Leeds United Fan View v Birmingham City

G

I made the trip to St Andrews on Saturday to watch Leeds United bring down the curtain in 2017 at Birmingham City.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?516271">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

king billy

Vital 1st Team Regular
Really poor performance. Why play Shaughnessy in midfield. We had no spark no one looked interested and we got what we deserved.

Goalkeeeper needed - Alex McCarthy
Left back - Joe Bryan
Striker - The lad from Liverpool

Tiny T

Vital Football Legend
Comments at the end I fully agree with. We have alot of catching up to the Teams with money to burn. But as the saying goes slowly slowly catchee monkey

SimonTVW

Vital Squad Member
Good review and i agree with all the points.
Something i can't get my head around. For the most part we have players who have received good scores from the various reviewers because they have played well. We know they can do it but there is so little consistency both individually and as a team. To be in the play offs and only 6 points off 2nd when in many of the games we have been so average says to me that we're not the only team like this and it indicates most of the teams match up evenly. Better players ? Better manager ? Better training and coaching ? Answers on a postcard please.

erni

Vital Football Legend
AR has brought stability and unity back to Leeds. He has been sensible with his spend as TC and Orta could have fallen flat on their faces and we could have been looking at the second half of the season with a rebuilding job to do. As it is with need three of four significant tweaks that will continue the momentum.
AR's aim this season was top six and that is very achievable.

1972Glory

Vital Squad Member
Not sure which magical tree has the players we are looking for. Everyone knows that the January transfer window has average players prices totally inflated, so anyone decent will be definately out of our price range. I imagine that the scouts have been busy abroad trying to unearth another diamond like Saiz, but that's a complete lottery. If we want to buy some home grown talent then we need to splash the cash probably on a single purchase. Given that we cannot win matches without scoring goals that means all in on a striker. The defence has proven that they can just about hold out, midfield has its off days but is workable. Question is, who could we prise from another club and has the bottle to handle the pressure at Elland Road. I wonder if Chris Wood is totally happy at Burnley?

SimonTVW

Vital Squad Member
Just bought a square on the Bremner statue I'm hoping they will use the money to but back Morison. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: